Legacy content? Why isn't this fixed yet?

No, this isn’t hyperbole, I’m being serious. Old dungeons and raids have been broken for so long most people don’t even realize it and some don’t care because they don’t do old content.

I took a year’s break from WoW because of this issue, hoping it would be fixed and to also have way more to do in game by letting it pile up. That being said, I have been checking the PTR every so often to see if old raid scaling and legacy buffs were added yet. Sadly, they still haven’t been. Why, as a 425 ilvl Hunter can I not solo M Nyalotha? That place should be easy by now since it’s a BFA Raid.

Continuing the discussion from Legacy Raid Content:

Then why years later is scaling not been fixed? why is it so hard to throw a cheek clapping buff on to the player in legacy content if you don’t have the time to rescale stuff?

Continuing the discussion from Legacy Raid Content:

Just one of the community council posts I have seen on the issue that went unanswered in the same thread. I have seen other posts in community council section but i think they are scrubbed with each new council. At least I read that somewhere I thought.

From before I took a break, currently it takes me.
M Goroth: lvl 70 ilvl 405 16sttk and for Kragg it takes 15s ttk

While yes, kill speed did increase over endgame SL in Legion content we should not have gone backwards just to build back up to and exceed where we were. That is why BFA mythics can’t be currently soloed by most classes barring mechanics reasons. I also love that SoO got a teleport. Now if only it wouldn’t DC me every time I use it. Teleports for other raids when? I don’t need an ICC one but I’m sure many people do.

Other than that, I like Dragon Flight so far and the trading post has been fun, haven’t gotten to much of the other content so far, still figuring a lot of that out.

35 Likes

i 100% agree ive been asking this for a year now and all i get is posters who say “git gud” or “they dont need to nerf raids u just need better gear” which doesnt make sense.

23 Likes

Also get a lot of “Just group up” comments.

15 Likes

then again GD is just a bunch of elitists who hate solo players and soloing old content

i remember one of them posted a video of them doing mythic dazars first boss and saying that is definitive proof that " all bfa raids are soloable u just suck"

did they do the impossible mechanics bosses? nope lol

12 Likes

I’m a solo player and I do a lot solo content and I’m way more concern with mechanics that can’t be solo than lack of dps/survivability, when you be crying about that whole other people manage to do it does kinds sounds like a get gud problem lol.
Ofc I’m not saying that’s the case now :innocent:

when you still need 20 people for nylotha mythic with capes or its a wipe then theres a problem fundamentally in the scaling of bfa

nathria is the next step up and bosses fall over, only mechanics to worry about are kaelthas heals and purging dance frenzy

11 Likes

There are so many things I want from Dazar’alor raid, but I can’t get past Opulence. It’s really frustrating.

5 Likes

the current team just doesnt care its sad. the only time they deign to actually listen is when players are mass exodus to rival mmos and to save face because of harassment allegations lol

7 Likes

I agree with you, first of all, even if it can be done with gear, it is too much effort for something that you outlevel by 17 levels.

2 Likes

Is this a fact?

yeah just a couple months ago a full group of 20 was wiping on nzoth because some didnt have capes and were getting deranged and also u need to follow the mechanics to a T

3 Likes

You don’t need 20 with capes, you just need everyone with capes lol

2 Likes

Yeah i’m not stranger to hard solos, I used to do Ulduar and ICC back in Cata at the end of of the expac. Was rough but fun and i have no issues with SL feeling like that in DF but BFA raids shouldn’t be.

7 Likes

they just need to fix and nerf bfa its high time. some poster keeps gaslighting me that its coming in 10.1.7 or 10.2 lmao

7 Likes

yeah the mogs are pretty mid as well but i wanna finish them its a huge bunch of grays in there

1 Like

Ohhh man… i forgot whites and grays can be mogged now… that is a lot more running to do.

2 Likes

i mean collection list is a bunch of gray uncollected lol

3 Likes

Speaking of wich, shouldn’t we have BfA timewaking by now?

It’s not fixed yet because Ion and Co don’t care about any players other than their precious raiders and dungeoneers running Mythic+. If that content doesn’t appeal to you, then you are merely a subscription to help fund content for those players.

10 Likes

It’s so irritating to get these responses. It can be difficult to form a group if there is not high enough need, and also who in their right mind wants a challenge from content that isn’t even relevant anymore. I just want my mog, man.

6 Likes