Legacy Allied Races

Has there been any consideration to allowing the purchase of allied races from prior expansions? As a parent and working professional I have no problem spending extra money to unlock an allied race from a prior expansion such as Lightforged and Void Elves. I have no problem with the rep grind for a current expansion. I would however like to see something that would allow me to purchase prior races similar to buying a mount or companion from the shop. Different races are exciting and I have been enjoying BFA, I don’t want to spend a ton of time grinding from expansions of past. I see this being a win win for Blizzard and the community as it would create an additional revenue stream by allowing the option to pay for these. I have spent plenty of extra money for mounts in wow, skins in Heroes of the Storm and I have no problem doing so. I have limited time to play the game and would like to spend it on current content. Please give this some consideration and Legion has come and gone and is the current focus of the game.