Left behind by blizzard

Just absolutely insane, especially with how Grobb is now, where it’d be in their (blizzards, not you all, because you all did nothing wrong) best interest to do it and reverse what occurred.

Super sorry and hopeful their CS will see this and help you (and your guild) out.

3 Likes

Bumping this for justice for Gilly

I have considered this and people in my guild have been kind enough to offer to pay for me to boost to 70 but I’m very attached to my main and proud of all that I have achieved on it and time I have put into it. I feel like if I don’t walk away after being screwed over so hard then I have a really bad case of stockholm syndrome.

It’s completely unfair to not allow Gilly to transfer when he already has a character on the server. We can’t even transfer back to Sulfuras if we wanted to because it’s also locked. Gilly tried to do everything right and follow the rules and at this point it just feels like he was scammed.

4 Likes

They were playing with friend and running content apparently. So why transfer off when you have the perfect formula for success? Makes 0 sense. What they need to do is let people lay in the beds they make. This is the ADULT thing that happens every day. Its about time the Internet was included as it is obviously gotten out of hand. I say let people grow up and work togethar to solve the problem. Blizzard cant win without turning it into to retail which is horrid and what people DON’T want and why classic was so appealing.

Gilly should be at raid with us tonight!

Blizzard really need to start communicating better before decisions like this.

2 Likes

Free Gilly.

1 Like

I unsubbed my account for you mate, this is exactly what will kill the game before it even has a chance to launch! Way to go, ignorant new developer team at blizz.

Classic was appealing for different reasons. Look at pservers. Servers felt twice as packed and more alive than what we have now. Blizz screwed this up, I knew they would.

1 Like

Free Gilly!!!

2 Likes

Gilly deserves to be able to play with his friends and keep his character that he spent the last few years making his own

5 Likes

Free my boy Gilly!!

2 Likes

Silence seems to be the go to anymore from them…

Bump so Blizzard can see this post so they have a fact to someone they impacted with their decision.

1 Like

:frowning: unfair to gilly

We care about character immersion and social interactions! Unless it means we have to actually implement things instead of taking them away. Huge kek

#freegilly

1 Like

Blizzard needs to start communicating, it’s ridiculous they couldn’t give you a straight answer the first time.

1 Like

So a blue post has acknowledged that the people who waited for arena titles were unfairly hurt by this change; hopefully, Blizzard sees this and rights the wrong and allows Gilly to transfer and play with our guild

1 Like

Use the LFG and find new friends ~ blizzard 2022