LEEWAY Video

so you prefer glitchy slop to cleaner more accurate gameplay…and the idea of melee attacking at ranged is “ok with you”. great for you and lucky for blizzard they have some customers who dont mind sloppy play. even if its sloppier than it actually was in vanilla. i think the ps are gonna win with this kinda logic from blizz.

No I said it doesn’t matter to me all that much, don’t put words into my mouth I never said anything about PREFERRING it.

didnt the ps take this out entirely? can you imagine all those players pissing and moaning because their ps are cleaner and seemingly less buggy than classic? this is what blizz wants? lmao.

Why are you talking about pirate servers?

This leeway thing is not a bug it’s a mechanic and the question of whether or not it should be in the game is rather nuanced.
If it was like so in the original game then removing or altering it would be non authentic. Now the question is should something be done about it.

And the answer is maybe.
And that is a subjective point of view type of a thing.
To me it does not matter all that much. But I would suppose it’s more meaningful for those more interested of the PVP aspects of the game.

plz stop with the “authentic” RHETORIC. because layering only at launch is “authentic”. because layering until phase 2, or who knows when, is “authentic”. in this case, melee attacking from 10 + yards is not authentic. and even if it were, its not necessary to keep a mechanic at its same spec, if it is creating inauthentic gameplay today. use some common sense for the love of azeroth. tune it or dump it. dont say “authentic…but only when blizz feels like it”. its hypocritical. it stinks of “you think you do, but you dont”.

Why not just read my stuff on Leeway and be done with it. We all know leeway in Classic is wrong. Every1 will stop being delusional eventually.

GJ to Aeternus for fighting the good fight, keep it up.

It’s Sunday everyday here in Classic forum land.

galdor, cant you request a transfer to general forums or something? you sound tired. :rofl:

You should go back to your pserver forums, seems like Classic isn’t for you.

That guy/girl/animal whatever it is had over 11k post in a month lol. If they’re not being paid that’s actually pathetic

1 Like

with the number of posts you have, blizz should give you a bonus galdor!

I’m sure if you posted on your original posting character, we’d see a large number of posts as well.

hi its me. yep look at all these posts.

He’s not going to hit that 20k post count by AFKing you know.

yeah tons of posts from me too over here. i started on hunter…changed my mind to mage and rogue…and now im certain im gonna jump on that Tauren Warrior ChooChoo train…it will be awesome! half the bg will be tauren warriors! chooooochoooing our
meleeway train and making vids for all of azeroth

Timestamps are in the description of the video.

At this point the #nochanges people are doing their best to make sure that Classic is a failure and down to 1 server in 6 months. Have fun with that.

Actually it’s literally working 100% as it did in vanilla.

Actually they are the only ones going to make it good. Go back to bfa or your pserver. Clearly classic will be to difficult for you.

Yes they were. Clearly you never played vanilla.