Leeching buff disappearing

so idk if this is a thing but i noticed that my leeching poison buff disappears when i zone into a dungeon or teleport around. i can see it changes on the the character stats too.

6 Likes

Yeah, you have to reapply a poison to get it back. Kinda of annoying.

4 Likes

Yep, same here. Ever since 10.1 Leeching Poison drops off whenever you go through a portal, or a loading screen of any kind. It even drops off taking the flightpaths between Shadowlands zones. Not sure pervasive this is, if it’s all Rogues or just some of us. Highly annoying.

6 Likes

It used to do this if you were logging in for the first time. You had to reapply.

10.1 seems to have made it worse and now every time you zone it falls off.

This bug fix is going the wrong direction Blizz…

5 Likes

It’s always been like that for me.

Reapplying poisons is habit now, I ignore the poison buff and look straight for the green worms.

:worm:

glad to see im not the only one that this is happening to. yeah itnis very annoying. small indy game i guess.

2 Likes

This is still happening 3 months later. I am guessing they don’t know?

1 Like

This game has bugs that are 10+ years old and they are well aware because they are repeatedly sent in.
When do you think the last time you could successfully place a trophy in your garrison was?

When I got my pet trophy. I’m not sure I ever got another trophy. :frowning:

Because people rarely say something has been fixed… Leeching poison buff is not disappearing for my rogue anymore. Thank you for fixing it Blizz!

Mine not the leeching buff posion but it usally the Deadly Posion for me. My Crippling Posion stays on without any problem and then you get into dung and totally forget to reapply and cant even envenom target and gets so annoying oo yeah gotta reapply it all… But it only has happened on my lower lvl rogues. i haven’t tried my main rogue yet to see if it just a level issues or so forth… But i have notice it on my lower levels that doing all the timewalking dungs this past week and tonight quite a bit i had to reapply posion b/c they drop even after they proby have like 45mins left on it or whatever.

1 Like

My damage poisons (deadly + whatever that other one is called) get dropped every time I zone into, but not out of, and instance. Crippling poison stays on.

It’s very aggravating.

1 Like

Well I guess no good deed goes unpunished. It started disappearing again. :frowning:

1 Like

My poisons disappear each time I zone into LFR/LFD, going to assume it’s related to instanced party and raid content. When doing keys it doesn’t disappear, which means I forget to re-apply before the key starts.

1 Like

Only time I see poisons disappear is in timewalking.

Bump. 19 year old rogue main here who came back after a long break. This is highly annoying especially when you pop back out of a dungeon and are surrounded by mobs. Can easily result in death if vanish isn’t up. Just to be clear we’re talking about the Leech poison talent, not the poisons themselves. Any zoning removes it.

this is still happening, btw. leveling an assassin rogue is interesting (infuriating) when my deadly poison keeps dropping randomly and making it impossible for me to use my main damage finisher :confused:

2 Likes

So for context this isn’t a rogue only thing. When Enhancement Shamans zone there is a chance wf and FW wont work even though they still show as applied and what ever Shield spell we use we have to reapply. Although for Shaman there was a short lived bug or exploit if you want to call it where you could have 2 shields without the talent that allows you to have 2 Shield spells on.

Personally dealing with this on my shaman I just reapply all poisons when I zone.

1 Like