Leaving after 17 years

My dad and I played this game together practically since I was born. MoP was my favorite expac just because of casual PvP. I left WoW in march and I don’t regret it at all. Countless times, for years now, we’ve justified and excused clear indications that they don’t care anymore. They don’t care if we aren’t having fun. They don’t care if you’re not really playing. They don’t care what we think. Money is their only motivation now. I enjoyed 9.0, but Shadowlands has so quickly devolved right back into endless grinds and powertreadmills that get reset. BFA was a warning, and Shadowlands is no where near the reset we hoped it’d be.
They’ve lied for ages now, and they have no plans of changing.
This game is dying, no matter how much we wish it could change hands to goodfaith goodhearted people, official WoW is dying, acti-blizz will squeeze out all the money from this game that they can before the game haunts mmo shelves a husk of it’s former self, with the world as nothing but dust and cobwebs in the cities we adored, host to a shiny cash shop. Besides the game, acti-blizz most certainly doesn’t care after the diablo mobile “thing”, Blitzchung and the hong kong protests, and now, the californa lawsuit. I’m aware that whatever mmo or company we pick next to favor could very well be as bad, but the difference is, I know this company is bad. I’d rather support a company I am yet to learn is trash, than one I know to be trash.
This will be the last time I log into this account. It’s hard to walk away from all the money my dad spent on this game from him and I, but staying is a price far higher than that, I refuse to pay. Just wanted to say my peace now that I’ve left for good.
No king rules forever.