Leather Gloves and WW Monks, Transmog

One of my biggest gripes with Windwalker Monk is the removal of Jab and the loss of actually swinging your weapon as its effect is now baked into Tiger Palm. So when you Transmog weapons, they remain strictly attached to your backside. Some look really hilarious on your back, like some axes doubled up look like metallic wings. This however creates the feeling of weapon striking envy, even fist weapon transmogs don’t show up, at all. It makes the whole Legion Artifact one big joke because they look cool but you’ll NEVER see them on your character except on the loading screen.

So now I have resorted to using “Glove” Transmogs as my weapons since you still punch with your fists, at least they look like weapons to some extent. There aren’t a lot of options, you try to look for ones that appear to have blades or spike attachments or armored gauntlets around your hand, but there just aren’t enough good ones to really shine. I really wish they would add more Leather Gloves that look like weapons, Death Knights have a neat one that looks like a flat blade is attached to it.

What I’m using right now is Xuen’s Gauntlet which looks like an Metallic Armored arm guard with 3 spikes at the punch. Gloves of Synchronous Elements is also a good one with its armored spikes appearance. The one I haven’t gotten yet is Rigid Meteorguard Gauntlets which unfortunately only comes from Brutallus on the Broken Shore as one of the random world bosses when the Nether Disruptor is active. He was up as the most recent boss, killed him on all 4 Leather classes and no luck.

I’ll link them below

This one is hard to get