Least favorite pre-patch memory

The one with the dwarven brew.

Runner up would be Deviate Delights. I hate what it does to my hunter pets. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

I haven’t done it in awhile. Just waiting for the webs to spawn was a chore then. :melting_face:

1 Like

This is really annoying. It’s literally a minion and ranged DPS mob

:crab: :ocean: :crab: :ocean:

Hakkar, by a mile.

1 Like

That slippery dwarf one is crazy. I used stampeding roar once while running up the ramp with a bunch of others and we all slid right off immediately. :joy:

5 Likes

I did that with a boat load of lag too

:crab: :ocean: :crab: :ocean:

1 Like

same, i always skip that one for sure

ok, but that’s actually hilarious. XD

1 Like

Lich King… it takes the “Pandaren Slow Down” motto to the extreme. It’s like playing in cold molasses.

Yeah. That ones pretty bad. Getting the rare boar thing isn’t too fun either. But most of them are okay.

1 Like
  1. They stole the mechanic of the gnoll guys from Brackenhide Hollow or whatever the DF Dungeon is called. It’s their fear, but with a super short range.
  2. It’s a super short range. Just run out the 5 yards for half a second and come back in. Better than getting feared.

@OP:
The Pages of Stranglethorn one. It’s just a stupid amount of RNG. Goes quick until you only need 1 or 2 specific ones that just refuse to drop, and given that no one actually does this one between boss objectives (they go to the pumpkins or gnome kills or southshore instead), there’s likely no one there to help speed up the process.

1 Like

The cloud of auctioned off pages is a nice touch though. And yes , annoying chase. For me it’s the livers.

Hakkar

I got to the point where I would fly in at the last possible second so I don’t die from the dots.

if you can see it in the crowd of a million players

The boar liver was the best one because it was straightforward and the least annoying.

I really dislike the lack of loot drops from mobs. This is a nightmare when using this event to level low level characters.

I’ve been farming this stuff on my 11 twink because I want the shield transmog.
Hakkar is annoying for sure. It doesn’t help that I will almost definitely be top DPS so I’m the one getting chain mind controlled if there’s not an actual tank there, which means some random DK is gonna drop a 30s DoT on me and then the boss’s health leech thing will bring me to 1hp while the DoT is still there and I die from it.

But the slipping around is fun. :sweat_smile:

I haven’t found any I strongly dislike. Hakkar is difficult if there aren’t folks dropping the adds.

They have gone progressively down hill since TBC and wrath pre patches. Or have just been some sot of iteration of those 2

Kissing frogs is pretty… disconcerting. And tedious.