Learn the Art of Inscription in Wrath of the Lich King Classic

Learn the Art of Inscription in Wrath of the Lich King Classic

Wrath of the Lich King Classic brings back the first iteration of a beloved profession—Inscription. Learn how to become a master scribe and get the most ink for your book right here.

View Full Article

I swear to god you guys are trolling us.

26 Likes

By advertising?

Will it help me unlock an xp buff?

7 Likes

Thank God we’re getting the important news like social contracts and inscription confirmed for wotlk.

8 Likes

I miss profession armor enhancements.

Brother, we already know how to use glyphs jfc. Can we just get a timetable PLEASE

10 Likes

Will you guys do an article on how to get to Northrend? I’m so confused and there are ZERO resources that tell us anything about the upcoming expansion.

/s

7 Likes

I miss the old glyph system.

2 Likes

Ty for the vital information.

6 Likes

Can someone let me know if there is flying in northrend in a very long winded blue post ? Also what is level cap? Thanks in advance !

6 Likes

I would also like confirmation on whether or not level cap will be 80 or not, I’d also like to know if dks will indeed start at LVL 55 or not. The bluer the post the better. We need the big questions answered blizz!!!

2 Likes

give it a rest guys
there are, believe it or not, new players around who do not know about this kind of stuff :expressionless:

5 Likes

even you don’t believe that
:clown_face:

4 Likes

Could Blizzard make an article for the new players and all of us wondering if humans start in northshire abbey in Wrath Classic?

3 Likes
8 Likes

Where’s that? It sounds like a nifty place!

2 Likes

I don’t know where it is but hopefully blizzard can confirm it will be in wrath in their next post.

3 Likes

My Hype-o-meter is still at 0.

It went from 10 - 0 when you pulled RDF.

Nothing will change that except RDF

5 Likes

This right here.

2 Likes