Learn the Art of Inscription in Wrath of the Lich King Classic

omgwtfbbq, wow unbelieveable my gosh darn, inscription, who could have guessed wrath classic would have inscription as a profession. Much twist, such surprise.

1 Like

Will there be a new inscription to boost exp by 50% and when might this new inscription launch on TBCC servers?

1 Like

Lmfao. Bursted out laughing

1 Like

LMFAO. Iā€™m dead

Why is this in the Era server discussion, instead of the Burning Crusade or even better, a Wrath forum?

You posted in the WRONG FORUM. This is the Vanilla Classic forum, not Wrath Classic.

I also cannot report this post for being in the wrong forumā€¦

I really need to know what continent Wrath of The Lich King wil l be so I can park my toons there. Please advise as I have no clue.

I think Blizz should be spending their time and resourses on more important things than telling us about things we already know. It would be nice if they fixed botting, RDF, realm pop, server faction balance, Wintergrasp, etc. Oh but were stupid and need a guide for something we did for years.

Park them in STORMWIND, MENETHIL (Wetlands), UNDERCITY, or ORGRIMMAR and youā€™ll get to Northrend in no time.

1 Like

Weā€™ll worry about that. You worry about the art of giving a damn about the gameā€™s community.

1 Like