Leap into Hoppy Adventures with the Hoplet Pet

I’m confused as to why this is a shock to anyone. Shop items become available. They go to the Trading Post. They’ll probably make their way back at some point too. Classic bundled mounts became available standalone, as well.

Did anyone honestly think we wouldn’t see these items?

Awww, I was hoping he’d be a little pet in the Trading Post.

Well, poop.

:cookie:

9 Likes

Still a possibility for it to end up on the trading post. Or a Twitch drop. You can roll the dice and see how it comes out.

I guess it all depends on how much the “want” is for each individual.

$7 is kinda easy to find just laying around the house. Just my opinion. I got one cause he’s cute.

1 Like

Limited time in the shop, so it’ll probably go to the Trading Post later on after that.

5 Likes

I’d pay good money to get “Pookie” (the real Pookie) for a battle pet.

I didn’t realize that rabbit was part of a bundle… so my bad as well. I mean I remember the blue rabbit mount that they sold I think January of last year… maybe the pet was with that one?

Edit:
Yes that was the one…

2 Likes

I gotta say, I’m not really a big supporter of retail not getting the pets in the sub deals to begin with, but now they want money for a pet I already have in classic, on my account? …no. Retail should just get the pets from the start when you get them in classic, it’s all the same game

12 Likes

That’s a cute pet. I may get one for my collection :slight_smile:

I didn’t buy that mount, pet bundle. But honestly Blizzard should be giving that pet to those who did buy it in retail now that it is in the game. But then I don’t understand why they aren’t to begin with since Classic and retail share the same database files. That was the whole purpose of that big restructuring of how the games install so everything is under the one main folder.

3 Likes

I think they brought and put this one out in the Store cause of the up roar over the this years Tree pet that went too Classic while Retail got a mount…and retail folks were screaming for the Battle Pet Tree that went to Classic…

LOL I had $7.14 cents on my Battle Net balance I just used the $7 dollars from it to buy it …LOL

I used my Battle net balance I had $7.14 cents on it …so I just used that …its been sitting there for years now since I don’t use it anymore…

1 Like

Cute little fella, but isn’t this the year of the Wood Dragon? The bunny should’ve came last year?

I’ll give you 20 bucks for that.

Not gonna lie this is super cute and I intend to get it as soon as I’m home and login. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

It did, but for classic.

1 Like

Oh, ok. I’m sure some people wanted it in retail that’s definitely one way of doing that.

If they’re taking any suggestions, I always liked that emerald nightmare dragon from one of those classic yearly sub promotions. I’d throw some battle.net balance at it to have it in retail.

1 Like

Yes you’re correct, however it was only given in Wrath Classic. Never retail, so now they’re trying to double dip on taking money from players.

5 Likes

People have been asking for these pets for months that only classic got with the sub deal for some reason. Why were they being withheld and now being resold to retail players?

10 Likes