<Lazarus Company> [Alliance-RP] [NA] Recruitment

The Lazarus Company

“It is a world of conflict and strife. Of broken realms and bloodthirsty demons. Amidst all of the fire, flame and fury, it is a time of mighty heroes, bold deeds, and great courage alike.”

The Lazarus Company is looking for fellow role-players. Be it veteran globetrotters or curious beginners, anyone is welcome to learn and provide a down to earth and warm community for our mercenary company.

Raiding and getting Grand Marshal title are not objectives in this guild. We aim to relive Classic’s more familiar and charming setting. HOWEVER, We are accepting of players who want to do that sort of content as long as they are in our Discord server.

(Discord is a must have for people that won’t be in the guild IN-GAME. This is vital to keep in touch and know when we are doing events.)

RP events will take place on Friday and/or Saturday evenings.

Discord Server: BRngRwS
(Be sure to read the Welcome tab first.)

Personal Discord: Ezcu#7559

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, EST or PST?

I’m looking for a Raiding guild on an RP server so probably not for me, but most likely I’m going to have to simply pick a server and meet people in game to be recruited.

I’m thinking EST. I’m not from the US. But I’d be along the East Coast on the map.

1 Like

I have joined an RP-PVE server guild. We plan to do all the content Classic has to offer, including raiding, RP, pvp, etc. take a look at us and see if you’re interested. reguild. org.

All guild events will be run on Eastern Standard Time.

:frowning: I’m on PST, so even if the raids start ‘late’ like 8pm that’s not going to allow me to get home and log in before raid.