Layers please

Telling players to simply transfer to less populated servers negates the efforts made to recreate the “Classic Experience” imo. Layers were a bandaid solution to an issue that isn’t going away, instead of experimenting with crazy fixes that have severe, negative repercussions within server communities, can we try and prioritise community health moving forward please??

#nochanges ceased having any feasibility the moment layers were live.

I thought we were all on the same page in recognising the greatest aspect of vanilla to be the community.

2 Likes

The only thing that will fix the problem is removing the bots. Increasing the population cap will just allow for more bots. Adding layering will also just allow for more bots. Warden needs to be able to detect bot programs and at least temporarily suspend the bots until they can be confirmed as bots. Maybe Blizzard could encrypt the data packets sent back and forth between the game client and the servers.

I wholeheartedly agree. I don’t however see why some servers warrant a temporary queue fix through layering whilst others suffering the affects of the same issue do not.