Layers for launch day

This is by far the best version of WoW I’ve ever played since starting in WoTLK. My one concern for launch:

We’ve been conditioned to accept that fact that launch days are hectic with every mob being ganked by 5 players at once and floods of people camping a loot spawn. The Forever beta start was by far the worst I’ve ever seen on a release day. Every tag required F1 driver reaction speed.

I hope they crank the number of layers up on launch. As someone who wants to chill out, read quest text and explore, zergfesting from one location to another isn’t the ideal start. Sure I could wait a few days but tbh, I want to enjoy it from the second it launches just like everyone else.

1 Like

I kind of hope they’re generous with layers too.

At least for the starting zones. I like seeing lots of players. I don’t like seeing so many players that every individual mob spawn point is camped.

1 Like