Layering removal = diminished quality

I seriously doubt this is even close to being true. Even with layering gone or nearly gone the game world feels far more empty than it did during Vanilla. If I had to guess I’d say the server population is, at best, comparable to Vanilla.

Yes, when Classic launched the servers had a much higher population than Vanilla servers. I don’t believe this to be true any more, for most servers.

I too prefer to be able to find the mob when looking for it. I enjoyed layers quite a bit
I agree with op

Flag as troll and move on boyz, next thread.

2 Likes

This is the lie you keep trying to trot out. No one, not one single poster, ever said people were layer hopping 400 different layers. And more importantly, Blizzard never said any server only had 2 layers. Blizzard never said there were no servers with more than 3 layers.

Your dishonesty disgusts me.

1 Like

So the blue post is lying when it said that layers have been removed?

Right there, layers are being removed.

Seems like the truth from Blizzard is that there were more than three layers…

1 Like

Downvote hurts peoples feelings, or something like that. Didn’t they remove the downvote from Overwatch?

You dont read too well do you? Layering has been down to 1-3 for the past month… go read the blue post… never-mind I will re-re-re quote it for you since you are one of those people that once they get busted on a lie… continue to double down…

“The last time a server in this region had more than three layers was the first week of September, and almost all realms reached two layers shortly after that.”

I am done pointing out how utterly incapable you are of telling the truth…
Have fun responding with another lie… you have been busted 5 different times and continue to quintuple down…

Just like you are doing? I mean, I pointed out that you were completely and utterly wrong on the “there was not more than 3 layers”, as you put it.

1 Like

What a lot of people on these forums don’t understand is if they remove layering, than any new content will immediately become unplayable when it releases as so many level 60’s rush towards that are to do it. There are a lot more people now than there was in vanilla, so layering is planned to be kept until phase 2, where they will se how it works than.

When they remove layering, it will be awesome because the entire community will exist in the same world. Right now on Grobbulus theres a couple alliance guilds that abuse the layering system to jump raid groups near BRM. Its one thing to have them all waiting for a fair fight, its another when they start appearing in the middle of us waiting outside BRS for the fire buff.

I didn’t put… and I never said there was not more than 3 layers… typical liar changing what I said…

I quoted Blizz… so I didn’t put it anyway at all… Blizz did!
And I pointed out that there weren’t more than 3 for the past month… another fact that Blizz stated…
Love how you take and quote part of what I posted and left the part out that said… “for the past month”

You work for MSNBC? You should apply… you would make a great anchor…

You people really are just sick with this layering lie aren’t you.

1 Like

All the idiots in here saying “LOL COMPETITION WAS IN VANILLA” are either being willfully or unintentionally ignorant of the fact that server population is much higher than vanilla.

Even if that was the case, which is very questionable, layering wasn’t added to improve the gameplay experience but for a technical problem classic launch would have. Once the problem doesn’t exist anymore it must be turned off.

It’s undeniable that the removal of layering has made things less convenient. On the other hand, if there is one word I’d use to describe Classic, “convenient” wouldn’t be on the list.

1 Like

Hyperbole set at max lol

1 Like

They’re not dumb. They’re trolls.

They don’t even play classic.

3 Likes

Welcome to the real vanilla game.

+1 No Layering

RiP your time :slight_smile:

Actually it means the population is spread out now.

1 Like

This will make for an interesting experience.

Also I have to laugh at “competition” etc, good lord the spin here is entertaining. Classic is more populated than Vanilla, this isn’t even an exact Vanilla.

The elitism of wanting people gone to have a personal sandbox is even more humorous. This has to be one of the most toxic communities I’ve seen. Even more so with the false flagging of posts because “I don’t agree with what you said”.

1 Like