Layering Exploits used for MC clear from APES

I’m trying to imagine the hate had Blizzard not layered at release. And I would have been applauding their decision not to layer…and probably in queue forever.

you must kidding, I haven’t played since the end of Wrath.
Obviously you are a smuck

Nice try lying. Head to bed now, school starts again for you tomorrow.

obviously what i am dealing with here is someone who is a brain virgin.
Come on pop that cherry and use that thing

^^^^^^^^^this

1 Like

By the way, if you had any brains you would know we can all see your achievements. You aren’t only a bad liar, you are also an extremely lazy and bad player. So do us a favor and leave the discussions to people with a clue about the game, because clearly you have none.

APES obviously don’t care. They’ll do it again and again.

Remember in the release of BC? There was some sort of exploit where people got thousands of gold? Those people were banned. If only reputation were gold.

Until Blizz says it’s against the rules… no rule is broken.

Unfortunately this is true. People think exploiting cheats is ok.

We need the following:

I’m not even going to bother playing until this layering crap is fixed and a fresh uncorrupted server is released

Layering will eventually go away, and hopefully the damage to certain servers wont be to severe… Normally i sort of wouldent care, but many of these that impact the servers, do it, and move on, and never look back… we that are in it for the long run and actually like classic for the social experience, are left to clean up the mess…

Well I prob will reroll on the most empty server after the doing away with layering.

APES guild needs to be banned.

1 Like

This line of reasoning is terrifying, because it’s devoid of any thought.

This is an old-school style MMORPG, literally the whole point is about what other people do.

Were you home schooled or just really stupid Neon?

What is the difference between dynamic spawns and layers? Nothing really guilds like Apes did this on private servers too.

Just let it go. They deserve their loots.

I care. It’s cheating and destroys the integrity of the game.

1 Like

I am so Impressed by this! No really I am. For all off the people who complained to no end about how LFD, LFR and addons would ruin the game by destroying the classic experience but layering is A OK!!

Joker deleted his char after hitting 60. No need for blizz to do it again

Disappointed that this has allowed the economy to get out of control. Even more disappointed that the powers that be haven’t rolled out penalties, but I’m still hopeful that they will.