Layering exploit is real - Guy has 160,000 gold in Arcane Crystals

Stop trying to make sense. Agendas are at play here!

The image itself is fake news, but layer hopping is definitely a problem. I don’t care that much, but I’d like to see a blue post as this is clearly a hot topic.

1 Like

But it’s not a known bug, its a feature with some huge consequences, big difference…

Exactly!

To prove my point that players are actively abusing this Jokerd (the classic first level 60) is currently live-streaming himself aoe farming mobs for gold. Guess how he’s doing it? Layer exploitation. Watch him get invited to a group over and over again after every pull. Double or Tripling the mobs he is able to farm. Something that would not be possible in Vanilla, and obviously something he is abusing intentionally:

www.twitch.tv/jokerdtv

1 Like

Where is the layering swap cooldown Blizzard promised to avoid this issue?

That’s a really, really, good point. These items cost so much because they’re rare. If they stop being rare, then the prices should go down, at the same rate

Check out the blue’s respond

tl;dr - Classic is not in big trouble as you claimed.

thanks for the fake news blue post confirmed your screenshot is fake.

1 Like

Yep, I’m surprised they have let this post stay up to be honest. Everything here is completely fake.

Lol people who believe blizzard are sheep

Blizzard CMs lied to us before about DUPING and that it was never possible but it was possible. If you remember the Jeweled onyx panther mounts in MOP selling for less than the ORB cost (20k per orb x4 = 80k total and the discounts dont drop the price that much, cost 4 panther mounts to make a jeweled) (dupe), i paid 18k got mine, cata had those red epic gems duped, crimson chargers were duped to from the shadowmourne box. Ive played this game long enough to know if bad actors are flooding the market with duped items.

I will never believe blizzard on this.

So you won’t believe Blizzard but you will believe a doctored screenshot that asserts an amount of resources that would have taken longer then classic as been live to collect.

You want to believe that? And other people are sheep?

2 Likes

You have no proof its doctored or fake.

Blizzard is just trying to plug the hole before the community figures it out

Those of you who believe OP.
Please quit being doomsayers. All you are doing is making yourself look bad and trying to make people not want to play… Which isnt working. You just look like an idiot who has no concept of what is actually going on

First off. The addon DOES NOT WORK. what it does. Does not do anything or mean anything its false information.

you cannot tell what layer you are on. Ive litereally /who’d friends in different layers by looking in barrens/org /who list and then get invited by then im on their layer do the /who again and see the same 50 people

2ndly. As stated before THERE ARE NOT THAT MANY LAYERS AND HERBS/ORE HAVE RESPAWNS.

Blizzard is not trying to “plug the whole” This whole post is a false narative with 0 evidence therefore. It is just scare tactics/fearmongering.

and claming their is no proof its fake?? LITERALLY DO IT ALL YOURSELF, oh wait you can’t. lmao.

1 Like

I’m sorry I believed it. It just looked so bad and I was worried that it would greatly impact the game experience. I want classic to be as successful as possible.

1 Like

Blizzard announced the release of classic.

But don’t believe it, so you won’t be a sheep.

Baaah. Baah.

Better go put on your tin hat.

Someone has posted the math for you.

Others have posted what is out of place on tbe mini-map.

Are you really that willing to be duped that you’re going to ignore the math disproving this as even physically possible?

2 Likes

Apparently Blizzard said this was false… but given Blizzards history over the last few expansions I kinda don’t believe them.

2 Likes