Layering Cannot Go Live on RP Servers Period

Then play when it’s turned off.

11 Likes

Blizzard cannot be trusted not to come up with an excuse to keep it on.

7 Likes

See you on September 27th!

6 Likes

Proof blizzard will keep their word and turn it off pls?

2 Likes

K then…don’t play at all?

1 Like
2 Likes

Proof that blizzard always keeps and never goes back on their word?

2 Likes

That is my plan.

As soon as you post proof that officially declare RP realms The Center of the Known Universe Around Whose Whims All Decisions Should Be Made.

2 Likes

RP servers have their own rulesets, very simple to say that RP servers cannot have layers because it breaks immersion, just like RP servers cannot have people named things that are not Rp

3 Likes

Well I’m sorry to say this, friend…but the RP servers are going to have layering.

You are into RP so Just pretend that there is no layering. See, fixed it for you.

4 Likes

Simple to say.

So is “No”.

Just like you fools were wrong about us getting classic servers, we didn’t shut up no matter how many walls of no you all spammed, we kept writing posts, kept bringing it up, and eventually we won the day, and we will win the next fight, and the next one after that.

3 Likes

Nah.

You can RP that with something like “interdimensional fluctuations” in the world causing people to phase between the multiple layers of reality.

1 Like

OR we can just win this fight like we won it by getting them to make classic in the first place. You kids who want incompetent layers cant imagine the dedication it took to get wow classic when every fool and their mother just respammed the wall of no

Well. If you want to RP then go do it instead of whining.

Blizzard makes their own decisions. I doubt any children hold sway in the boardrooms of Activision.

1 Like

+1 fully support this for rp realms

1 Like

I play on an RP realm on live after having played on PvP realms for all my WoW time until the last year or so. The RP realms, specifically Argent Dawn, was the only realm type with some form of community left.
Blizzard even recognized in the live game that RP servers shouldn’t be affected by their “modern solutions” due to the reasons you mentioned, although i still sometimes ran into issues (enemy raids not being there etc) anyways.

You’re absolutely right in saying that layering is going to present big immersion breakers, that go even more so against RP realms than they already do to the rest of the games realm types.

2 Likes

You are the child that has no sway, literally years of forum posts got things done. Things we were told for over a decade would never happen. Get your clown cow behind back in school because you don’t have a clue what you are talking about.