Layered Realms Update - Oct. 22

Go watch the Pilav guy’s take on raiding in MC. Funny as hell.

dude… chill its not that big of a deal, its a game, yall can raid next week, or the week after, or the week after, or the week after, or the week after, or the week after, or the week after, or the week after, or the week after, or the week after.
Do you see where i am going with this?

3 Likes

So these are the servers that stand the test of time. These are the mega servers.

LOL… you can not move on the ally side of BSB… ffs man… this is ridiculous…

1 Like

So many people complaining about faction imbalance… Atiesh is crazy in favor of Alliance. But my guild decided to stay and progress on the server because it means shorter queue times for BG’s once they come out. The queue boss will not defeat us. It will be interesting to see how the AH changes now with no more layers.

1 Like

Layering has nothing to do with server queues. Things that would have an effect:

• Lowering server population limits
  • Time of day and day of the week you’re trying to sign in
  • New content releases (player hype/activity)

That explains the forty-some folks on the Auberdine boat yesterday. Haha. Went from seeing 3-4 folks here and there to everyone! I like it.

2 Likes

Kurrinax isn’t on that list.

I heard my wife and her boyfriend screaming from our game room and when I went to investigate, I found out they were celebrating the removal of layering. Ironforge was more packed than my wife has ever experienced.

Thank you Blizzard.

6 Likes

Whitemane also.

This is not enough. It also needs to be faction specific transfers to help stabilize population ratios.

6 Likes

Y’all are complaining about your hour long queues when not even that long ago people were waiting in 25,000+ queues Jesus Christ

2 Likes

You’ll be alright, you’re a rogue.

I can’t wait to see the drama that unfolds after Faerlina gets it’s layers removed.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, now I know why I haven’t been able to fine my mining nodes.
“Get, get, that’s mine, i saw it first” As 4 ppl all descend on the same thorium
Love it!!! The Org looks awesome with everyone in it. :smile:

Well, that explains why it felt like opening week again in the leveling areas. I guess I picked a bad time to level. :confused:

Layering was an improvement to classic. Anyone who denies it or those in groupnochange, just exploited it early and now cast judgement from their pedestals while they stroke there epen about how great they are. Instead of taking away things like layering for people who quest and appreciate the effectiveness. They should have focused on locking factions for realm balance.

5 Likes

I semi agree with this post. Not 100%, but semi agree.

Bgs are cross realm. Weve known this since before release.

3 Likes

Slow your roll, drama queen.

1 Like