#LayerArugal - Please

I would take lag over a queue any day! But the fact remains… 0 communication from Blizzard.

:frowning:

1 Like

Looks like Blizzard have increased the Arugal population cap to give themselves some more time to revisit the work the vacation students did … where they were tasked to carefully observe and track the player populations.

Cause Classic is ran on a worse kind of maintenance mode than retail is so no real sense of developmental weight is considered for the mobs of people stuck in queues.

Though I’m sure if you prod them enough eventually you may get a response.

#ArugalLivesMatter

1 Like

We at 1000 replies - looks like the mods are merging posts again.

I’ve also reached out to CS here; The Arugal Problem

We have about 15 hours from making this post until Arugal is going to be completely scuffed for about a 10 hour block. Fingers crossed we get some support.

1 Like

Also to anyone who says this issue doesn’t belong in the WoW Classic General Discussion should read This Reply from an MVP in the Customer Service Section.

I just want to use this opportunity to mark the 1000 comment on this thread with a deep and meaningful hashtag.

#LayerArugal

2 Likes

Raising the population cap is a step forward for sure, but the thing layering fixed other than the queues was the available resources vs number of players.
Today we could log in but if you wanted to farm mats for your raid consumes? forget about it. Pop cap raise is a band-aid at best.
But glad i could raid tonight!

4 Likes

Yeah 1 layer actually damages the economy and inflates prices which pushes so many players out of consumables.

It’ll be low for a while because of all the bots and stuff transferring from deadstriker with bags full of mats - and even if it remains low BECAUSE of that reason, that feels so much more wrong than layering.

2 Likes

common blizzard

#still need layer
#you cant even have a large pvp battle, the server will crash.

It feels like it’s going to when WCB/Dragonslayer goes out lol.

So i am a representative of a super small server: Arcanite Reaper. it super sucks Instead of bringing back layering. Combine Smaller servers and allow guilds to move efficiently to those small servers!

This is about arugal mate. If you don’t like it xfer forums

1 Like

actually you can easily take this to your servers forum lol…

1 Like

Blizzard CS told us to post in the general forum where the delayering post was made.

Stop trying to police to forums. You aint blizzard mate.

Yikes

Kind of disappointing that they have time to happy-post about Classic being 1 year old, but not the time to communicate with an entire server that’s screaming for some help and feedback. A single sentence that takes literally 30 seconds out of someone’s day would be appreciated.

3 Likes

ya u coulda had one mega thread instead of 45 different ones.

1 Like

Tldr. Make an alliance alt!

While I agree something should definitely be done for you, OCE only has 1 dead realm. In a way it is being merged, with the bigger OCE realms.