Layer switching is the problem, not layering itself

Exaggerated and those with said resource are not getting an advantage from layering.

14 Likes

People had epic mounts in less than a week but that’s not a big deal?

#MyClassic

8 Likes

You should’ve learned that lesson a decade ago.

1 Like

You can see the zone they are in. All are in zone felwood for both queries.

http://imgur.com/gkCgOez

The screenshot was stated by Blizzard to be false, however doesn’t change the fact there is an issue.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m asking if you see all the results from your “one layer” query included in the results for the “all layers” query.

Yes, you do.

it’s a conspiracy!

Thanks for the response, nothing more and nothing less.

A conspriacy!

1 Like

Thank you for calming the hysteria. This is what I figured was the case. :sunglasses:

1 Like

i think most people sat in this boat right here.

Epics mounts in less than a week is such hysteria

#MyClassic

Abuse of layer switching still exists in multiple twitch clips, regardless of whether Blizzard claims they disproved two of the more outrageous claims.

Whether you claim it to be a small problem or not doesn’t change the fact that you just admitted there is a small number of people cheating the system to get ahead of the curb, thereby putting themselves at a huge advantage against the people who aren’t exploiting the system.

Small or large, thank you for addressing the issue and admitting that there is a problem.

10 Likes

And that is why I’m waiting until they release realms with no transfers to be announced, which I believe to be inevitable. Not worth it to me to invest so much time when I’m guaranteed to be rerolling for a less damaged experience.

lol, im sorry, i hate to point this out, but i’m laughing my keester off right now:

forum warriors: WE NEED RESPONSE
blizzard: we know about it, and gonna get shiz done
forum warriors: LIES

26 Likes

The cheaters will go unpunished once again.

3 Likes