Lay of Hands VS Forbearance

Just learning my Paladin and not understanding how to get around Forbearance when I need Lay of Hands. At least I think that is the issue. Is there a trick to it? Lay of Hands is great when it works, but sometimes when I need it, it doesn’t.

There is no trick, you wait for the debuff to fall off. That’s it. I mean you can spam Flash of Light if you really need healing.

OK, I thought as much, thk u for the clarification.

Paladin’s have some of the strongest utility in the game. Forbearance is there to stop us from being untouchable. If I could pop Divine Shield, then immediately into Blessing of Protection, then top my self off with a Lay on Hands, I am basically invincible for an entire 30 seconds.

You just have to get familiar with your spells and plan ahead on when you are really going to need one.

1 Like

Of all the broken abilities in a ret’s kit, Lay on Hands is probably the least of all of them. A full heal isn’t worth sacrificing over an invulnerability shield (cant be cc’d controlled, stopped, etc) ((requiring no setup or skill)), tbh.

I disagree. There is a really big difference between a paladin who knows when to pop DS vs one who just pops it the second he starts taking damage.

Then you also agree that LoH should be brought back to Arenas. Thanks for the support. :slight_smile: