Lawsuit Waiting To Happen

How do you do world bosses op ? I am curious

Not only that but the lady had no idea the coffee was made of lava… OP obviously knows there are parts of the game that “flash”.

Good troll.

Yeah, this warranted a reply. Doesn’t change what I said, though?

OP literally said they only remember one game with a seizure/photosensitivity warning. They either don’t play many games or don’t pay attention.

Here ya go, straight from the TOS you agreed to…

Disclaimer of Warranties

THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BLIZZARD DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES OF BLIZZARD, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY: (A) IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (C) CLAIM IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BLIZZARD DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE ACCESSIBLE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR THAT THIS SITE, ANY MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM ERRORS, DEFECTS, DESIGN FLAWS OR OMISSIONS OR FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.

Just when I thought Ive heard people cry over just about everything…

Makes me think… does counter-strike (a game with actual flashbangs) have this kind of warning?

Not insensitive at all, just really really dense. Because as a UX designer I can tell you that this is not how the world we live in works.

What does wiggles toes mean? I see it on the forums all the time haha

Lol, love seeing the McDonalds misinformation campaign rearing it’s ugly head whenever a lawsuit is mentioned on the internet.

Lady got burned by coffee being served at temperatures well above safety standards.
McDonalds had already paid damages, many times in fact, before her case for the same thing to other customers. Although her injury was the most severe one(3rd degree burns to her leg and groin).
They intentionally made coffee too hot to drink to keep people in their restaurants longer to hopefully sell them more food.
She only asked for medical bills. They refused. She sued. Court awarded her a huge settlement after seeing the numerous safety violations and history of McDonalds causing injury to customers with coffee served above safety standards for the industry.

It’s just an rp gimmick. If you look at trolls, we don’t wear shoes. It’s a mere jest at our predicament. Nothing more.
wiggles toes

Yeah my friend told me a girl he was showing the game to literally had a seizure from that exact bug.
I don’t suffer from that condition myself, but it definitely is hard to look at.

This thread gives me the impression that disabled people are just out there looking to sue people. So litigious!

Have you tried sunglasses?

1 Like

This is a loaded statement.

I poke fun even though I have Epilepsy. Though I am not photosensitive as some. I have never thought of filing suit over something that has affected me. I would rather bring to light, no pun intended, the issue at hand. So don’t assume anything about anyone. That is very discriminatory!

3 Likes

My statement stands. :dracthyr_shrug: Please don’t sue me.