Launcher loads, but World of Warcraft is blank

Hello,

My launcher mostly works and everything else is loaded when I click on Hearthstone or HotS but when I click World of Warcraft everything is blank. I have no button to start the game or even see the options button or anything. Everything else seems to work. Any tips on resolving this so I can log in and play? I restarted already.

Currently experiencing the same issue. No option to install/play and no news feed.

Can you see the ad for the 50% off sale? That was covering my launcher this morning and I needed to click the ‘x’ in the upper right hand corner to close it to get to the play and options buttons.

When I first load the launcher I do see the standard loading icon, but nothing shows up after it goes away. The background does load but everything else is blank. Every other game I click on is as normal and every other tab appears to load for me.

Howdy y’all,

As Zungar mentioned, this is likely caused by the 50% off advert. If you can’t see it, then it’s possible that something is blocking it from showing (like anti-virus software or the firewall) or the Blizzard app is corrupted, and you could try reinstalling it by following the steps here. In the mean time, you should be able to launch the game by going into the WoW folder and launching the game file from the Retail or Classic folder.

I needed to uninstall and when I re-installed the 50% off advert was there showing without a problem and I just clicked the X to close it. Wow launch area showed without a problem after that. So nothing on my computer outside of the app was causing the problem. I may of had a corrupted battle.net app, but I had used it the day before without a problem