Launch Fresh Realms with XP Buff?

Sure it can happen. It’s not the current plan, but the point is the current plan is flawed… You’re conflating some things here. Servers don’t NEED to be 1:1 with pre-patch. that’s the point of the idea. I’m certainly not expecting them to implement this solution, but its not impossible if they identify it as a big enough problem.

I already admitted I misread the blue post and corrected it. It literally changed nothing about the points I raised because it was something I already assumed to be true. Total non sequitur.

I don’t know what else to say, read the title, read the contents of my posts. Looks like I’m not the only one capable of misreading. You keep asserting things that are just not true.

If I keep “literally” saying “they should delay the buff” then quote me a single time where this is what I am saying. Back your baseless claims up. Until you can manage that, it’s a no from me dog.

hey, do we know when pre-patch is tho? since they launched the XP buff early. im havin a hard time finding info for fresh myself

We know it’ll be at earliest, 2.5 weeks from now, at latest 6.5 weeks, but most likely 4.5 weeks from now on 29th August.

awe but the tbc servers have the xp buff already… id like to start leveling all the alts imma need for wrath on a fresh server well…now lmao
oh well

back to the beta to test stuff

We know the release date of 26th September. 4 weeks before that is the 29th of August. Just depends how well Wrath bugs are fixed as to whether they hit the 4 week pre-patch, or launch it early.

And Blizz is gonna Blizz, so you won’t find out until 20 minutes after it launches.

the wrath fresh servers are supposed to start basically as TBC servers with DKs tho. let people hit 70 before wrath official launch then they would on launch day go in like the rest

No. They’re starting as 3.4.0 servers which are “basically” Wrath servers where Northrend is inaccessible. There’s a massive difference between Wrath and TBC for talents, abilities, and classes etc.

thats…pretty much what i mean but ok

They can’t release 3.4.0 yet, because it’s riddled with bugs. So they can’t launch pre-patch, and subsequently the fresh servers, until 3.4.0 is not riddled with bugs.

You will be able to level a DK to 70 during Pre-Patch.

yis but tbc servers got the xp buff now, i want the time to level up all da alts now toooo xD thats alllllll. and yea its buggy as hell in the beta… been testin it for about a week now

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.