Launch Day Drinks and Snacks

Besides the stereotypical Red Bull and Hotpockets. What kind of launch day snacks/meals/drinks etc. are you planning to have on hand?
Im curious and might copy your ideas.

1 Like

I am a type 1 diabetic, so some vegetables and water. Living the life over here.

29 Likes

Arizona Green Tea

rebull provides too much energy it makes for an unbalanced classic wow experience arizona tea is the drink of classic wow champions there is a certain paladin out there that’s been lying to you about rebull

3 Likes

Just my normal boring vegetarian stuff: Fruit, smoothies, and lentils.

I’ve been adding this smoothie quite frequently, mainly because I suck at cooking, and smoothies are easy to make.

2 cups of spinach
2 cups water
1 cucumber
2 stalks of celery
1 pear (keep the skin attached)
juice of 1 lemon (like, 1-2 tbsp lemon juice)

Directions

1. Add the two cups of water to a blender and mix in the celery
  2. Add celery and cucumber and blend.
  3. Add pear and blend.
  4. Add in the lemon juice. Blend.
10 Likes

Meat snacks and pork rinds! You can still eat like king!

9 Likes

And, hey, if you’re looking for snack food, get a small handful of raisins, an almond, and a small piece of dark chocolate, and stuff it all into your mouth at the same time. It mixes together like a candy bar, but healthier. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Peanuts
Diet coke.
Water.
1 meal a day as no exercise.
Thats it.

6 Likes

Beef Jerky, little debbies, veggie straws, carrots and ranch.

Costco vitamin water, Vanilla Coke and some Sweet Tea.

1 Like

beef jerky, coffee, tons of water, and maybe some Chinese after a while

1 Like

I’m the only one who don’t drink or eat while playing? When i get hungry while playing i just take a break from the game, go to the kitchen and eat something.

Also when dinner times comes, i just stop playing (if i’m playing).

8 Likes

Yes, Im a firm believer in this philosophy EXCEPT on once in a life time launch days.
I was planning cheeze sticks, pretzels, and licorice.

4 Likes

3 years of non stop wow on a chair made me type 2. Be sure to get in 45minutes walk folks. As much as i am affected, i dont regret it. Time of my life. Deffy watch the sugar. I wouldnt wish it even on a troll.

3 Likes

since i have time off scheduled. on the 25th go to store and stock up on Coke and order 4 large pizzas split them into 3 slice ziplocks and freeze them for easy 15 minute warm up ‘meals’, already have 2 24 pack boxes of slim jims and 48 single serve chip variety pack things and a family bag of hershey tiny candy bars. 1 large tub of tums and a fresh 8 roll pack of TP…

9 Likes

lol I cant tell if youre kidding but those mini chocolate bars sound really good.

Perrier and popcorn! Though I’m not playing on launch day I’ma wait a couple

nope not kidding stocking up for a week long healthy food boycott

1 Like

The Walmart where I live sells tiny cookies with icing dip. That with a big ol bottle of milk

2 Likes

Bang energy drinks , water and trail mix.

2 Likes

Just a glass of ice cold Pepsi. I’m 15 feet from my fridge and even closer to the pantry, so I’m already good.

2 Likes

So far: Portable water, green tea, beef jerky, tiny chocolate, pretzels, licorice, string cheese.
Coffee!
and a Veggie stir fry