Laughing Skull Visage change in 10.2.5?

I’ve noticed since the 10.2.5 patch all of the Laughing Skull Visage masks are a little too large now, and this makes them pull forward more off the face.
You can even notice the new size on armoury:

• My guy looks like he has no neck and his face is too big
  • There’s a golden suture on the forehead of all the masks that can be used to calibrate
  • Pics/vids I have pre-10.2.5, that suture is half covered by my hair
  • Post-10.2.5 the suture is fully visible and some, making it look like a much bigger forehead and less/shorter hair

This was not the case before 10.2.5

I am not trust level 4 in the forums so I can’t post pictures, or links to pictures.
But I have been using all the Laughing Skull Visage masks in a variety of transmogs on my main for a few years now, if anyone will notice the masks don’t work the same, it’d be me.

Maybe an off the wall bug, maybe a test, but please fix, thank you.

1 Like

It would be Trust Level 3 that can allow you to post directly post links & pictures.

So, if you lack the ability to directly post links, then highlight your URL in the post and click the </> icon above where you are typing.

That will allow the whole URL to be posted (albeit without the ability to click it directly). It will look similar to this:

www.worldofwarcraft.com

Then anyone wanting to visit the link can merely copy/paste your link.

1 Like

Zandalari are bugged, not necessarily just the laughing skull mask. All helms are oversized and misplaced on them right now. I can’t imagine how that happened, perhaps a rookie dev tried to resize one helmet and adjusted a global string.

1 Like

As long as they’re aware. I thought I was the only one who noticed and it would never get fixed xD

This happened with Orc shoulders back in maybe cata or mop, too

1 Like