Laughing Skull Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Laughing Skull (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

4 Likes

Hello, its Kes Tauren Druid
Kyes Troll Priest
I’m playing priest in Classic on an EST PvP server and I’m part of a great guild already up and running with the same ethos of efficient raiding semi-hardcore. <3 to all my LS peeps.

1 Like

Widscars, Undead, Rogue.
The Foot
Hoping to find any member of The Foot. Vander, Zuraax, Zollo, and 37 others of equal importance.

Side note: I am still connected with Shadowchan and Gildedlotus.

4 Likes

Ironlung, Undead Rogue.
I was in Blackwatch and later QED. would love to reconnect with anyone from either guild or anyone else from back in the day.

Hi Ironlung, I think I used to play with you at Blackwatch early on. I played Foil, a troll hunter.

Hey Wid, it’s Mchagsingog! I don’t play anymore as I have moved on to other things but some friends are trying to get me back for vanilla. I am still in contact with a few people from The Foot. You (and anyone else who may know me) should add me @mchagsingog#1490

1 Like

Hello, I used to play in the guild Ex Imperiis. I played a SM/Nightfall undead warlock named Geroh and an enhancement shaman named Gerry. We started in ZG, and worked our way to AQ40, kinda hitting a roadblock on princess Huhuran.

Some people I remember from the guild and are:
Trinny - our priest and GM
Omgarr - a warrior with a gravelly southern voice
Penthercy - our main warrior tank that already had thunderfury when he joined our guild and helped carry us.
Lucindio? a fellow warlock
Arkaisen - a real life druid friend

Shout out to Zilly and Llamakazi if they find this thread.

Darkwatch, Undead Rogue. I was in Dark Legion and Testament. Would be cool to see Jalen, Storme, Erno, Hokie, or any of the other old heads from then.

My old guild was Blackstar or something, I know the guild name was based off of a David Bowie album. My characters name was Placidity, an undead mage. One thing I remember is someone’s voice was always like a robot because their sound settings were messed up- honestly it kind of sounded like auto tune. Anyways slide in my dm’s if you want to chat or whatever.

Kes!
It’s Sargonnas, and I’ll be playing a druid again once it’s live. Let’s reconnect in Classic! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Nescio - Taruen Shaman, never was part of a major guild

Voolgar / Berzerrker the ORC Rogue!

I was in Accounting and a couple other guild’s I can’t remember! HMU thebrx#1234

1 Like

Bufford Tauren Warrior [Kalimdor Ronin] and also [End Game] I’ve kept in touch with most of my friends but maybe there’s a few that I’ve missed.

5 Likes

Darianal here. The Seventhstar crew is still together (Brivont, Sanek, Tharanar, Bodrick, Sold, Bever, Hiccubyjr and more).

Some or all of us were in a few guilds, including but not limited to The Blackwatch, Testament, Legion of the Horde, End Game, The Last Call/Boozers, Deadpool.

There are plenty of people we would like to reconnect with!

1 Like

Hey man! I had an undead rogue as well named Jorb. I’ve been in contact with Vander random things here and there over the years (Just over social media). I also know Zollo IRL as well! I just came across this blue post about finding old players and thought I’d take a look. Thought it was pretty cool to see you the 2nd one down and already recognizing someone!

Do you have any plans for Classic?

I definitely recognize Mchagsingog! I’m still in contact with Aljindinu (spelling) via B(.)net and been playing WoW with Bumkay off and on as well.

The Foot baby!

1 Like

Jorb, Undead and Rogue
The Foot
Anyone from The Foot!

I’m curious to see who else is still either playing or considering a come back from The Foot.

Oinotna as a druid or Senturus as a Pally come bc… Evolution in vanilla days, Horde Mafia and Shattered in BC Days.

Deadlypain - Ex Imperiis - Undead warlock! Can wait for this to begin!

Maudinersi I was with Unknown Soldiers. Ready to do it all over.

1 Like