Laughing Skull Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Laughing Skull (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

I’m looking for Lazer and Makeup. It’s ya boy Cuyler. Come home.

2 Likes

Impeesa/Glutes, <PALS FOR LIFE>. Inviting any past Pals or friends of the guild to join us on Classic. Hit up the old forums (can’t link but they haven’t moved in 14 years) to check in and get a Discord invite.

3 Likes

Jarlaxel here. NE rogue. Ugh that hurts just saying it

2 Likes

Salindarial (Human Priest) here. Will be coming back as Horde however. Any of my old or peeps around?

Your name rings a bell actually.

Sup Jarl :slight_smile:

Chavo

Dwarf warrior. Looking for old friends and enemies

Was in Dark Solstice, Imperium, and Deus Vox

2 Likes

HI CHAVO!

Mablun - majestic Dwarf Warrior tank for the guild Divine Crusade led by none other than Darkspeaker.

Fun fact: this character is Mablun…he’s gone through several flesh-shaping procedures and faction-alignment indoctrinations over the years.

Is literally anyone other than Este, Chavo, or Albred that knows who I am still around?

4 Likes

Hello.

Where is everyone at?

Formerly Killala, later Kyraah, paladin from Spite! Anyone? Anyone?

1 Like

Hi,

Cruor here. I was a Human Warrior in Deus Vox and hit Rank 14 pretty early on. I remember Chavo, but no other names here ring a bell, sorry. Este Sent me a friend invite like 2 months ago but I never saw him on again. I remember a few of the Pals and some of DV. I also remember the BBZ on Horde side. Are we allowed to give our Discord names or is that somehow against the rules? Forums have so many rules now I can’t keep track. Anyway, anyone who knows me feel free to reply. I will be playing Classic and I have a job that allows me lots of time so I should have plenty of time to play.

1 Like

I remember you I think.

The best time in Vanilla was pre BWL when the drama was in full swing. The forums and the in game drama was out of control. The game was so good because people did take everything so seriously.

If I remember correctly…
The 3 big PvE guilds on Alliance we’re In Excelsias, Vanquish, The Regulators

And the 3 big PvE guilds on horde were Banana Boys, Unfadable, End Game

Of course the best overall guild was P4L.

Edit: I forgot about Deus Vox, I always felt like they came a little later though… I donno

1 Like

Def remember both Cruor and Spyro. Good to see ya both doing well.

Deus Vox kinda came out of no where, I was grinding for GM and suddenly heard this Deus Vox guild was blowing through content, I got GM and then joined them… so yeah I’d say they became a big deal in BWL and then cleared AQ 40 and Naxx first. P4L might have been the best guild for a mix of fun and raiding, but DV was #1 on LS in content clearing. Anfrony (sp?) was GM of pals right? I remember him being a cool guy.

I pretty much burned out after Wrath, plus I didn’t like the direction the game took. I came back briefly for Legion. I will raid in Classic but I’m mainly in it for the PvP which I loved. Life is going pretty well, much better life in terms of income vs what I had in 2005 but I’d say i’m the same otherwise, still a hardcore gamer, will be forever I imagine. Kinda sad to me that I gotta play an MMO from 2004, but new MMOs are lame. Maybe Camelot Unchained will be good, I hope.

Chavo, are you or any DV playing Classic? Spyro, are you in contact with any P4L or are they all gone?

1 Like

Anthalis NE Rogue from Spite

1 Like

I haven’t talked to anyone. I remember some IE came back for Cata and I made a Druid for that but that fizzled out with how bad Cata was. I think I quit the moment I hit 85. So boring.

“Knows who you are” might be a strong claim but I recognize your name!

I will probably try to harass my pal Arso into playing, but I don’t think he plays video games any more (I know he didn’t join Spite until late BC but he did play at the end of vanilla and you probably remember him from later).

Yeah by the end of vanilla they were a big deal, world first Loatheb and like world 4th/US 2nd Kel’thuzad.

Hello I posted upthread. The guild still exists (on Kel’thuzad now) and the old forums at the pals for life dot com also still exist. At least some old school pals have already dabbled in the beta, I’m not sure who all will be back for Classic but we will be coordinating on where to roll.

1 Like

Good enough for me! I was in PALS for a hot minute during MoP courtesy of Twitchy, Dgp, and Colly though I didn’t do much then. I’ll likely be playing some classic with Dgp and am going to try roping Colly into playing. Speaking of Colly(wogs), he was the MT of Shadowed Legion back in vanilla in case anyone wants me to pass on a “hi” to him.

After having given it some more thought: I remember seeing the name Impeesa in IF much more than Glutes in vanilla. I remember sitting in IF one day and seeing you on the warrior and was like “where the heck did this guy come from? Never seen him before and he’s already got better gear than me!” Makes a whole lot more sense now because I made a habit of recognizing the main warriors in other guilds. I think it was right around the same time I stopped seeing Eldee. I’ve lowkey seen you post on either r/wow or r/classicwow too.

I remember Spite! Y’all kept a low-profile on the server outside of being a progression guild. I remember being neck-and-neck a few times with y’all in Naxx a bit but y’all eventually passed us.

I wonder if any Light of Adytum folks will come around. They were fairly low-profile as well outside of being known as a raiding guild that was decently progressed.

Last I checked, the Horde thread seems to be dead. Was hoping to see a few rivals still kicking.

1 Like

Anomoly / Curses - Alliance Warlock in the best guild to ever grace this server Pals for Life.

Can’t wait wait to get back into some old school fun!

1 Like

Amorta - PALS FOR LIFE

Nostalgiaaaaaa

3 Likes