Latino Lives Matter Too!

That’s true, but the people who damage black communities the most are themselves

2 Likes

That is a humorous way of putting it.

2 Likes

oh boy here we go again. Who wants popcorn. :popcorn:

I’ll start making some homemade.

2 Likes

Political posts are not allowed in General Discussion, I advise people to flag this as trolling.

3 Likes

Show me.

1 Like

Right here buddy:

1 Like

I seem to have missed the part that says ‘no politics’.

1 Like

"In addition to the forum Code of Conduct , here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, they cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked.

The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft.

The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion."

I would interpret “specifically to discuss the game and related topics” to mean no off topic politics, politics pretaining specificly to game events or things currently in game, yes.

This post however seems pretty off topic given this context.

3 Likes

Still not seeing anything about specific topics being forbidden.

I’m not either since we’re all familiar with your trolling habits.

2 Likes

You think that’s bad, you should see what capitalism has done and is doing right now.

you think capitalism is bad, you should know all communist states are propped up by crony capitalists. not normal capitalists who are not allowed to own monopolies or abuse tax codes, but crony capitalists who are taking part in globalism. globalists, who you are currently defending, brought in and funded, communism. then robbed the countries they did this too, killed/starved to death/enslaved a large chunk of their own citizens, particularly the tradesmen, educated and intellectuals, and reset the society with a two tiered system - the proletariat, and the poor.

and then they went to war. communism is not a functional political system. its always been propped up by globalists. always. who use people’s jealousy to excuse them stealing everybody’s labor. not even bothering to pay a large chunk of them. essentially modern day slavery.

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

Protip: Be quiet, because you do not know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I am pretty sure he/she posted a similar thread to this before and his/her thread history is replete with stuff like this. It’s pretty sad that someone would be so lazy that they wouldn’t go do something IRL instead of posting online if they actually thought there was a problem. It’s made even worse when the person is so lazy they can’t even be bothered to find a political forum and have to do it in WOW forums. Its the equivalent of being the WOW guy from South Park but online so it’s that much lazier.

it isnt capitalists though. it’s globalists. those things you dont like, are the actual globalists. this is why all our jobs started getting shipped to other countries. and why we were getting punished for shipping out, and other countries where our jobs went, globally, didnt have to pay to ship in. they’re trying to equalize the globe in one big surveillance state of poverty.

2 Likes

Didn’t this thread start off as simething about latino representation?

No, it started out as flame bait.

4 Likes

yeah sorry. went off topic there.

Truth

Morgan Freeman said the way to end racism is to stop talking about race.

He doesn’t want to be referred to as a black man and he isn’t going to refer to whites as white men.

They’re both just men.

Created equal.

I agree.

8 Likes

Even the worship of Baal or paimon sitri or beleth??? Astaroth or Lucifer?