"Later this week..." an analysis

What is it boys?

Tuesday?
No too early… way too early.

Wednesday?
Possible, but still too early. Common for them to make announcements this day.

Thursday?
Why make us wait this long? I guess in inspiration of Soon TM

Friday?
PELASE GOD GIVE ME THJE NAMES. DOINT MAKE WE WAIT TILL WEEKEND

4 Likes

I think it obviously means after the stress test

Plot twist: The “stess test” is actually them making us wait for the names…

5 Likes

lol ty for that

I’m thinking it will be in conjunction with the start/end of the stress test. Give us the weekend to plan. I am more interested in this part:

Don’t we already know what realm types there will be? Please be about RPPvP. :pray::pray::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::+1:

2 Likes

Haha this made me smile – perfectly put my mentality into perspective this week.

They won’t release it till here, because the Stress Test realms will be named Classic Realm 1, Classic Realm 2 etc.

Well, if their “later this week” is anything like Classic launching in the “summer” probably gonna set a timer for it to auto post at 11pm on sunday.

1 Like

Are you seriously still on about this? Learn to educate yourself, as this is very much summer here in the US and as Blizz is a US based company, summer doesn’t officially end until sometime between Sept 21-23rd each year.

Kids today with their tantrums and logic o.O

They are a business so I’d assume EOW would mean the business week.

If “have a classic summer” meant August 27th then it’s pretty clear that “later this week” means 11:57PM on Saturday.

It would actually be more like Friday at 8 am… which is probably close to the actual time.

Even though the Stress Test will still be going at that time? :open_mouth: