LATE NIGHT RAIDING GUILD! [H] <Innervate> 5/10M

Innervate

Raid Times: Tues/Wed Midnight - 3am EST
Current Progression: 5/10 Mythic

Innervate is a Mythic Late Night raiding guild recruiting for continued Mythic Progression! We are actively seeking all skilled players to fill out our core raiding team. All applicants are welcome but priority is being given to active players willing to put in the work as we push for CE.

We actively participate in Mythic +, PVP as well as alt content for anyone looking for all things LATE NIGHT! Weekly Scheduled Heroic and Normal Alt Raids.

Innervate is a friendly inclusive guild built on a foundation of having fun and killing stuff. So, if you also enjoy murder and friendship then come join us on Bleeding Hollow. Our peak hours are 9pm - 5am est.

Recruitment needs as of: 5/18/21
High Priority: Mage - Ele Shaman - Hunter - Warlock
Medium Priority: UH DK - Balance Druid - Ret - WW
Low Priority: Frost DK - Enhance - Feral - Arms/Fury
Closed: Priest

You can reach out to me here
Bnet: Cheerleader #1888
Discord: Ionwall #7764

UPDATE: We got AOTC tonight. We are still recruiting a resto shaman for our Mythic core group. Follow contacts from OP if you are interested.

Currently still looking for DPS with ranged dps being a very high priority for Mythic progression!

Accepting all late night players for M+ and PVP as well.
Very active guild. Very active discord.

Willing to help guildies with keys and logs as well!

Updated Recruiting needs for Mythic Progression as of 2/16/21

Hi i am an elemental shaman looking for a guild. I am 1/10 mythic and have recently swapped to elemental shaman from being trash at everything else. I have some gearing to do but would love to be considered for your raid team. Hit me up if you think I would be a good fit.

We are always willing to help our raiders get a high key in for their great vault weekly reward. ATLEAST a +12, sometimes a +14 depending on gear, etc.

Still looking for more =)
Late Night M+ and PVPers all welcome as well!

First Guild KSM Completed.

More groups forming.

Now Currently 2/10m

bump for view

We just got Hungering down!
Now 3/10m =)

4/10 M now! Sun King down!

Bump for updated 5/10m

Hello. Are you guys still recruiting? I stopped playing between 3 - 4 months ago and just came back. I came back and my guild is a ghost town. What ilvl are you guys looking for? I know I am no where near Mythic raiding ilvl (I am 203). But I am willing to put the work. I really would like some people to play with, the game gets old when you are solo! Let me know, thanks!

Boomkin - ilvl 203
Restro - ilvl 201
Bear - ilvl 197
Feral - ilvl 195

I prefer Boomkin --> Bear --> Tree --> Kitty. However if given the chance I am willing to shift focus to whatever is needed. I live in C.A and playing late is not a problem.

Accepting all late night players =)

I’d be interested in raiding here. Are you looking for a mistweaver monk or resto druid with 4/10 mythic experience?

After getting ahold of you…
welcome to Innervate

also updated needs as of 5/18

We are still looking for some strong willing players to help round out our core pushing into the Sanctum of Domination! Come get some shiny loot with us!

Looking to Bolster the Roster before 9.1
Come join in on all the Fun!