Late Night Raiding Group

Hello Myzrael,

I am putting together a late night raiding group. I am pretty new to the server, and have noticed there is not a lot of late night groups going on.

My goal is to form a consistent and coordinated group to clear 25 and 10 man content each week. I do not require a guild commitment, however if it is something that develops in the future, I would not be opposed. I plan on playing this expansion in its entirety, so I’m in it for the long haul.

Raid Times will be as follows:

Tuesday and Monday, 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM server time (or PST).
Tuesdays will be dedicated to clearing 25 man content and Mondays will be 10 man. Until we are able to start filling a 25 man group, Tuesdays will most likely be 10 mans.

Loot will be MS over OS rolls with the hopes of transitioning into a more, feeding BIS pieces to the appropriate classes. However, this again is all dependent on having consistent raiders each week.

As far as experience, I am not opposed to teaching newer players as long as they show a willingness to learn and progress. If this is something you are interested in please reach out and we can talk further about the role you would like to fill in raid.

Feel free to add me or respond to this Forum post.

B-Tag: Abusedgoat#11504