Late night guild?

Hey all,

With my work schedule changing and putting me at late hours, I’m wondering if WrA has any late night guilds going? I primarily do RP but I also have a fondness for PvP.

I’m fairly flexible in the themes and type of characters I normally play. I tend to OOC do healer classes but it’s not always reflected in RP (if that matters somehow.)

WrA follows my own time zone so I’m thinking it might help more with finding a guild who does events/casual RP/stuff in the evenings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sarestha’s guild is a few threads below – < Unbound Order > (Horde) an Oceanic/late-night guild.

Right now, that’s the only active dedicated Oceanic/late-night guild that I know of.

Not “we always have people on late but raid and do RBGs at 7pm server” or “we’re a late-night guild, we have people playing until midnight server!”

If there are more dedicated guilds, I’d love to know, too!

Moon Guard has < Valkyr > on Alliance and < Nocturnal Wrath > on Horde. Both amazing guilds.

I generally play solo on WrA these days and prog on MG Horde. I was going to come back to WrA for Dragonflight due to professions but Nocturnal Wrath is too good. I’m super hyped to go to the Dragon Isles with them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The Bright Guarde are a pretty late night guild that hangs out in Duskwood, doing a lot of walk up rp with others too! We usually start around 7pm server and go to around midnight.

1 Like

Thanks for the shoutout, Sef :slight_smile:

So Kaspyn, Unbound Order is a very late night guild, geared around Australian/NZ sorta timeframes. So a lot of our events aren’t taking place until the early hours of the morning (like 1am PST onwards) so feel free to reach out if that’s suitable. We do have a gameplay arm, but we’ve been focusing on Mythic+ for the time being - we’ve had no dedicated PvP to speak of. Still, we’re very open and flexible when it comes to gameplay, you never know who might be keen for a spot of PvP!

If you want to reach out to ask any questions in game, right now the person to contact in game is “Grommashed” as I’m going to be away on holiday for the next couple of weeks. I’ll be checking the forums though so we can always communicate there. You’d be very welcome, we have a few night owl Americans in our community - but I thought I should be open and honest about just HOW late we tend to go.

Here’s the guild post if you’re interested! [H-RP] The Unbound Order (Oceanic)

1 Like

Also I’m very glad to hear that Val’kyr is still going! MG seems to be really booming atm. Good to know there’s late night RP over there too!

1 Like