Late EST Guild LF Range dps for Shadowland

***Grey Screen Simulator*** - Formed by former CE/Mythic Raiders

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Wed 10:30pm -1:30am est (7:30pm -10:30pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
BM Hunter

About us:
Grey Screen Simulator is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Zul’Jin. We consisted of former Ce raiders and mythic raiders who took a break from BFA and have decide to band together for Shadowland and beyond.

With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing CE every tier, however we understand since we are reforming it will be a little rocky in the first tier. Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home

If you have any questions you can contact us at Discord - Soundfx#6967, Boo#5595, Dablues#4561

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request

Hey Monk, can you message me on discord, I won’t be home til 9est but I am on discord right now.

Still looking everyone!

I am the Guild Leader of GSS, we are still looking for anything and everything. Mythic raiders, mythic+, pvpers, and just casual people.

Please add me on BNet: Dablues#11597 or Discord: Dablues#4561. Thank you!

^Yah add him

join us!!!

We have candies

Where are the former CE players at? Jk we are open to all exceptional players particularly a mage/hunter

Free hugs for new friends!

Funny and helpful group of guys to play with!

All exceptional players welcome. Any experience in M+, raiding and even pvp is relevant and all raid spots will be earned through merit/commitment to the guild

Still looking

free hugs! come play!

Need more hunters

Bumper McBumperson

Join for good times and a surprise

They have Cup holders, and for a limited time CUPS! for those cup holders!

We’re still looking for Hpally/Mage/Hunter/Spriest

giving out voting slips to help me pick what to play in SL. For new members only!