Last raid boss in TWW

It really needs to be Magni Bronzebeard.

The theme fits, and it would be a true plot twist for him to say “You caught me champion! I want Azeroth ta die!”

Then proceeds to knock you out with a resounding, insanely loud “Champion!” and then gives you a gold with 25 azerite power out of pity.

2 Likes

If blizzard did this, it would take more than a Heart of Azeroth to repair my woons.

Do you want Blizzard to obliterate yet another one of their characters? Odd request…

You’re absolutely right, we should sell a bust of magni and then disenchant him in a cutscene.

Not a polished video release, just some zoomed in game assets.

After we establish that his trying to save Azeroth is part of some 4D chess plan by the robots.

This is the best way to ruin a character.

Can’t be any worse than changing Arthas’ helmet into a Burger King crown.

2 Likes

If arthas was turned into 35 anima, does magni get disenchanted into azerite power? Like 25 seems reasonable.

1 Like

But at least with Magni, you’ll also get 2g 50s, for your troubles.

1 Like

We can throw an iron forge rep token in the quest chain somewhere for good measure too. For resonance…

It’s going to involve the Umbral Veil

I feel like Magni will only end up as a killable boss, if Azeroth herself becomes corrupted.

Magni is a speaker for Azeroth, so unless she becomes corrupted too, he’ll likely remain on our side.

Is he going to be wielding a coathanger?
Finally a druid legendary!