Last minute Mage Tower removal is in bad taste

I makes sense, plus I doubt many would be able to complete it without all our talent points.

Yep. It got to the point where there were multiple invaders. Taking turns dueling and such. Fun times.

Moreover, there’s been a lot of nurfs to consumables, some aren’t even allowed in MT although they were in Legion like sylvan elixir, some other vs demon buff.
There’s a spell Highlord Kruul does called Void Bolt. It happened to me yesterday and I was like tf was that? It puts a 50% slow on me, and freedom didn’t break it :o (I have video footage). So I looked up the spell and couldn’t find any info from 2016-17, only the 2021 iteration…

You seem to be missing the point.

Also, is this you?

Far more likely Blizz will just screw up again and make it even worse. Par for course for Blizzard. It’d be great if they could be a good company again, but it’s going to take a lot to win back all the trust and good will they lost. At this point keep your expectations low. Better to do that and not be surprised than to think “This time they’ll do it right!” and be disappointed

WELL, WHAT IS IT? points down

2 Likes

For anyone interested in the blue post.

Ahh, the good old days of ppl cartwheeling around in Giantdad armor…

Hold on. I’m gonna try not to die of laughter while at work

1 Like

I didn’t miss the point at all. People outraged they were told before the weekend, when “last minute” would be today or tomorrow.

You mean one topic that has nothing to do with this one? :rofl:

Try again. :point_down:

Mage tower has been out for quite awhile now so you have had time to complete it not just this past weekend. Right now the tower is broken. Certain specs can steam roll it with the new talent system which isnt fair to those who put in the effort. Its coming back so you can find something else to do til then.

I have never heard anyone legitimately use the word “scratch” for money. I thought that was just a Hollywood movie thing.

3 Likes

The people complaining “last minute” probably never really planned on doing it anyway.

But like I keep saying, the big issue is when it’ll be back, not last minute closure.

They’ve claimed other stuff was “temporary” and “returning in a future patch” and never did. THAT is what people should be focusing on.

If its not back in 2 months then people can complain. Its not even gone yet and were screaming doom. It was brought back already once, blizzard isnt gonna just let it die considering how popular it is.

That is last minute when discussing a patch that’s literally releasing the next tuesday. The only thing worse would be announcing it on patch day.

2 Likes

I think that’s why they say they’re outraged, but if we’re being honest they are prolly just salty they couldn’t log on with the new talent trees and cheese the MT like they wanted to do.

1 Like

I choose to concern myself now.

No one is screaming “doom.” It’s simply fact.

This was two years ago:

Pretty sure we have cause for concern, considering this isn’t the first time they’ve done something like this.

So you’re agreeing with me but arguing with me. Sure thing. :upside_down_face:

… okay, that’s a fair point and one I hadn’t thought of. lol

1 Like

Uhmmm… you said last minute would be the day before or day of patch you troll.

Gosh, you really have a hard time comprehending your own posts.

The current MT was probably designed with an assumption of static base spec abilities.

That foundation got radically changed with skill trees.

Which could be troubling in a couple of ways. First, They didn’t seem to have a very clear idea of how impactful this change would be. I think a similar thing happened with the level squish. And second, how late in the game the decision to go with skill trees appears to have been.

Yep. And you said:

You specifically said in response to my comment that today or tomorrow would be last minute:

And then reaffirmed what I said by claiming:

Seems to me…

In all honesty I’d consider it last minute, especially with how few people use the forums, that news will take a bit of time to disseminate through the community. I really would have preferred a two week notice so any runs I wanted to do I could have planned for. A two week notice would have been ideal in this instance. But all that being said, I’m not surprised that this is how Blizzard chose to communicate this with it being so short term notice. I’m going to have a few goes at the feral challenge tonight and see if I can knock it out. Bear challenge will have to wait until post 10.0 for whenever they reenable it.

1 Like