Last Hurrah: Zaralek Caverns and Time Rifts

I got shafted on the time rift I did just a short while ago. Got all 3 bags, went into the rift, got phased, the boss was dead and there was no one in there but me.

How in the heck are we supposed to do these weekly things when we get phased and have to do them more than once just to get credit for it?

I don’t have the time to do the same thing over and over, just to get credit for it once.

Fix this mess please…

24 Likes

haven’t had it happen to me yet but I am expecting it to given the number of people at these events.

1 Like

Less effort is best effort, next time just be a pillar princess, go into port, tap boss, afk, profit. I find the best way to prevent bugs, is to do as little as possible. Sad, but it’s worked so far.

9 Likes

Ours bugged out at nine tasks so we only got the blue prize, not the purple one. This has been a problem since they were launched, apparently never got fixed.

2 Likes

There’s a timer attached to most of the tasks, if you don’t complete them all in time, then you can’t get the full 12/12. It’s annoying, but intended.

Was doing Researchers, completed the event, then shunted into another phase before anyone talked to the head researcher to complete.

I wasn’t even in a group, I was solo.

Yeah I used to have a modicum of interest in doing the Researchers achievements, until the whole thing just despawned with 15 minutes left on the timer. (Wasn’t in a group that time, either.)

Researchers has always been buggy as hell.

2 Likes

I hate ZC so this week will suck. Haven’t been able to log on yet, is the rep quest included in the weekly?? Or is it just the Geeks under fire and time rifts?? :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

no rep but the researchers under fire and time rift plus frykk assault

Thanks!! Less time in ZC is a good thing!! Never will get max rep for those guys, main stopped at 12. :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

The phasing is a problem, I got shafted on Dragonsbane Keep, shows on the map but nothing pops up when I get there

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me last week. Had to do it twice just to get credit for 1.

2 Likes

Yup had to do Iskarran soup fest 3 times last night. I’m irritated because I couldn’t finish but once I complete it today it will count as my weekly😡

Time rift cache appears to be tied to the once-per-account quest rather than each character’s participation, so all it’s really good for is quest credit.

( aside: I’d forgotten how much I dislike the ZC world boss )

4 Likes

join a group.
this hasnt been a problem since… well ever.

:man_shrugging:t5: Well it’s a problem now & it’s not a group quest or instance scenario that requires a group. This many ppl complaining they need to fix the problem

1 Like

yeah sure, phasing is stupid. but why not take 10 seconds to join a group?
super high rewards at hyper low cost.

10 seconds to join a group? What server are you on? Naw I don’t deal with most of the E sport players that populate the game now, too frustrating. If there isn’t a PUG set up or it isn’t a scenario that requires a group, forget it. I wait till all that stuff becomes soloable with WW right around the corner. But they need to simply fix phasing because letting this go is incredibly disrespectful to players time & progression ingame

4 Likes

It’s not just a solo thing, groups can get sharded mid-event as well.
Once a shard hits its hard population cap anyone can get shot.

Came to the forums for this, guess I’ll wait before doing the rift on any other alts.

I want to skip all the ZC stuff so bad, if I do it it’ll only be for the weekly chest but I might even skip that.

4 Likes

Even if there’s a lot of people around I always look in LFG for a group, because if those people make a group and start bringing people in, it’s going to start with sharding away the solo players.

Tell that to me and the rest of the raid group I was in when we got phased in the middle of fighting the Elders. :dracthyr_lulmao: Either it doesn’t pick ‘solo players’ first, ZC has a very low population cap, or there were just so many players in the area outside of the one raid group fighting the world boss that the game had no choice but to move the raid group over.

4 Likes