Last Hurrah AND TW CACHE low ilvl!

Just turned in the last hurrah weekly and got a green 350 chest from it, despite saying “campion level”. Also unfortunately opened the TW cache and got a 431.

3 Likes

All sources of gear seems to have broken ilvl as of an hour ago. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yup, every source of loot appears to have broken within the past two hours. Everything is lvl 350. In my case, I even managed to get a 250 from Researchers Under Fire.

3 Likes

Happened to me too. Soup box gave me a 350 green, then I turned in the weekly Last Hurrah in Valdrakken and the champ box also gave me a 350 green.

Expecting Blizz isn’t going to do anything about it but that’s two champ boxes I opened that did not award what they were supposed to so I’m a bit miffed. =\

2 Likes

Its fixed, its not fixed. Blizz needs to get its act together. Seems this happens every time something new comes out. People get excited, and then there’s problems. Very discouraging.

2 Likes

This was a lot of wasted time and the inability to gear properly… I doubt WoW will reimburse, but it’s a pretty serious issue.

1 Like

Was that TW done today? Or was this yesterday? DId they break it again?

Also, Time Rift and Dreamsurge vendors don’t sell anything. Can’t even use the Dreamsurge quest reward to exchange for gear. And Blizz is silent on all of it. BUT, they fixed the minimum Ilvl of Awakened LFR REAL quick (of course).

1 Like

Everything is broken now, and it’s broken still right now.

This seems to impact certain characters rather than being blanket-broken. I just did my quite poorly geared rogue and got the expected ilvl gear from caches (storms 480, last hurrah 493) then tried on a warrior 5 minutes later and got 350 ilvl gear across two separate caches.

What a great time to have abstained from the game.

Thanks for the heads up. Might wait till this is sorted out. Just convinced a friend to start playing again.

Don’t want this to be their experience.

Been playing SoD for a while and decided to come back to retail to check stuff out. Was given 350 gear out of boxes and events supposed to be 480+ blizz will as usual do nothing about their mistake so wasted time in the books and nothing to show for it. Better off going back to SoD as in retail they screw up then don’t do crap and don’t care so why bother

Yup just happened to me after turning in weekly quest and from all subsequent cache of storms loot. 350 ilvl greens, lovely…

1 Like

World quests seem fixed now at least, we will see about the rest as I’m about to do dragonbane keep

Just did dragonbane, turned in both weeklies, got the right ilvl gear. Phew.

they’ve been broken since yesterday. I completed the time walking quest my chest gave me a 350 ilv gear

They seem to have done a pass on a bunch of issues that were hanging around. Thankfully caches seem to have been picked up in this - hopefully for good this time.

They have not corrected ilvls of cache items that have already been obtained though (might be diff for TW weekly gear), so I guess we just have to cop that on any toons that have been unlucky.

Yeah, this is my assumption as well