Larion taming?

Can this be tamed as a BM Hunter? Not with the treats for a temporary army but for a permanent pet to aid the hunter.

Yes. You need Tome of the Hybrid Beast from the Legion expansion. Any spec can tame them - they are the Feathermane family.

2 Likes

Thank you, I saw the tome from Legion and thought the Petopia site had obsolete info about feathermanes.

It should be obsolete… I want to tame a Larion but there’s no way I’m doing a bunch of Legion stuff for a few weeks just for that :frowning:

1 Like

Yes that is unfortunate.

Yeah I read all you had to to to tame a Larion and just gave up.

Got a Muigin instead.

1 Like

At this point, one should be able to purchase the Tome of the Hybrid Beast, instead of doing the long and drawn out process in obtaining one.

That or get rid of it and not have the need for a Tome just to tame a certain beast.

1 Like

You also get the class mount with it and can purchase the other colors for the mount. So in all you get the title, tome and 3 mounts.

it took me maybe 2-3 days at most to do everything that needed to be done it was so easy as lvl 60 the only thing that was a slight challenge was the dungeon quests.