Laid Back Old Timers Guild Looking for Vets and 1st timers

Greetings to Horde players,

I hereby represent a group of like-minded Hardcore Casual Old Timers jumping on the occasion to gather up in the Old World of Azeroth once again.

We will be playing on Pagle PvE - Est Coast server. Preferably away from Streamers, if at all possible.

Edit August 18th : We had a pretty good response so far ! Many joined, old timers, army vets and women alike ! Evey body seems to be enjoying it self. Read what follows and join up if it talks to you !

The Guild is built in order to help the members reach their Goals and provide whatever could accelerate one’s progression. Obviously, not being born yesterday, the full extend of this structure will be available to active participating members only. Considering we all have lives, wives, kids and responsibilities or any combination of those, our definition of participation can be quite loose. If we know your name by listening to your voice, you’ll most likely have those Mageweave Cloth stacks you asked for.

We offer Discord channels, which have both vocal and written conversations going on. A core of players from which you can get knowledge, help, help, knowledge and help. Until we played enough to start adding materials and gears in the mix.

Do not hesitate to send me a private message to join us if you are looking for :

• A laid back guild filled with serious players who know the difference between your way and inactivity.
  • A core of players looking inward at the guild.
  • A complete lack of selfishness. Seriously. It’s the only thing we take seriously… That and Alts.
  • Spending time inside and outside of the game with a community that likes to have fun above all. The outside part is optional, totally up to you.

Edit 11-08-2019 :
We have created a Probationary Discord to gather up and begin the dialog between Old, New and Future Members of the guild. This measure will be in place until Classic kicks in, making it easier to communicate.

We apologize for the complicated measures we have taken so far. Our main discord has been created by our wonderful guild leader and we want to protect her hard work at all cost.

We also try hard to protect the Guild and Members names since nothing has been created yet. If you guys had no experience teaching you this kind of lesson, we all wish you never understand why we did it ! It probably mean you never played Eve Online :woozy_face:

Without further ado, please follow the link below to join the Discord discussion. Remove the spaces… Can’t post links in here.
https:
//discord.
gg/sWxbHed

This link had been set to never expire, therefore it should always be valid until the Server is shut down a few days after Classic Launch.

A very wise member of our community wanted me to specify here, before sending you toward us; ‘‘We are not what one would call a PG guild’’. It is important for everyone contemplating the idea of joining that, although we have zero tolerance for bigotry and bullying … ball busting, jokes in poor taste ( jokes, not attacks on people disguised as jokes) are accepted and or demanded. We all know how to behave and exploit that knowledge to its limit :smirk:

If you are prone to taking offense easily, we recommend finding a guild with a few more Politically Correctness rules.

On the other hand, if you are what one could describe as a douche bag, you hardly have many chances before we will let you be yourself with another bunch. In most cases, consider this your last warning :wink: a friendly one.

Again : We have zero tolerance for aggressive behaviors, hateful comments and attacks on someone else’s vulnerabilities. In house, as well as on General Chat.

See you all on discord !

8 Likes

Sounds right up my alley :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey Shunziji, any idea about which server the guild will be on? https://www.wowhead.com/news=294352/wow-classic-realm-names-and-types

1 Like

Me! I want to join :smiley: I use discord a lot too!

1 Like

Sounds good.:grinning:

1 Like

I will be looking for you once this goes live then. Im an old guy now(almost 50) Air Force Vet, who is always looking for a laid back group. I dont really enjoy raiding, though I have done most of them. I do love alts(I have 4 pages of themin City of Heroes haha).

2 Likes

This sounds great! I am also just shy of 50. Been playing WoW since BC off and on and have done just about everything in game. Really looking forward to Classic. Let me know what server you will be on and I will definitely join!

1 Like

Stay tuned ! I’ll post updates as the situation evolves.

1 Like

You have my attention. I’ll keep this bookmarked.

1 Like

Sounds right up my alley. 46 here and yep im a altaholic lol.

1 Like

We are glad to see you guys expressing interest !

We will wait for Launch and let everybody know which server we’ll pick once we know.

I will send invites to our discord when Classic kicks in. Most of us are taking a break before things get real, so joining in an empty discord might not be quite inviting for new members :wink:

Stay tuned !

2 Likes

I am also looking for a group of folks to enjoy Classic with. I will be looking for updates.

1 Like

Wow, a guild for those (way) over 40 who understand life! I’m all in.

1 Like

All of this. Yes.

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

Interested! Clearly I have been Alliance, but with the advent of Classic seeing “new” content for me would be part of the fun. Played original release up to Cata.

1 Like

Interested! also here’s a link to someone tracking where the streamers will be playing.

avoidstreamers {dot} com

1 Like

I am definitely interested! I have played since 2007 (TBC era) and stopped after WotLK ended, now just kinda playing every now and then. Look me up!

1 Like

Army VET here. VERY interested. Im 48, enjoy long walks on the beach… Nah just kidding but seriously let me know what server I would love to join.

1 Like