Lag since the update but ping is fine?

Hi guys, ever since the last update, I’ve been notincing my globals have a solid second or two when grouped in arena with NA players, but my ping is well within normal boundaries, anyone else having the issue, im hoping its just the WoW servers being overloaded or something with wrath?

Anyone having the same issues?

i’ve been having the same problem mate. my ping is totally fine on both home and world ms but feels like its running on 400ms or i have severe input lag

1 Like

i notice that as well… especially if im chatting in guild chat it becomes even more apparent.

Yes this has been happening for weeks now in Mythic+ whenever I group with NA players (I am OCE) my MS is fine within normal range but there is about a 1-2 sec delay every time I push a button, it makes the game so frustrating to play.

Also worth noting that it doesn’t happen in every single NA group I join, just most of them with no real consistency across servers, sometimes Illidan is bad sometimes its not for example, and just after reset this week I thought it had cleared up for a day or two until it started back up again but maybe I just got lucky.

All this has led me to believe there is a problem with the shard the instance is on, not the actual server because when I am first invited to group out in the world it is fine it only lags inside dungeons.

p.s. I am playing everyday running 5-10 mythic+ dungeons a day and a lot of other people have told me in game they are having the same problem. I think most people are playing classic or can’t be bothered reporting it.

1 Like

I have noticed while questing in certain areas it will lag and there is usually no one around in that area. Seems that many others are experiencing the same thing.

1 Like

Still getting the issue today after q’ing one RBG and having to stop playing because it was just too frustrating. Hopefully blizzard does something about it ASAP.

1 Like

I actually came onto the forums to find this post…

I’ve only had the issue since WotLK dropped on Monday, and it occurs ONLY in instanced content, but on both Retail and Classic.

I’ve spoken with others in game, and some of them have had the issues since WotLK Pre-Patch, but I have yet to hear of anyone having lag spikes with normal ping prior to that date.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.