Lag in korrak's revenge

It’s literally unplayable pls fix this

6 Likes

Well at least we can queue for it. That is a step in the right direction.

1 Like

i have a lag in it , i will go

It’s nice that you can afk for a cigarette, movie, and dinner and still come back to the same GCD you Left in

3 Likes

It’s pretty bad lag.

The joys of everyone having 50 different procs that could fire, and the removal of snapshotting, so every single proc must update everything it can possible affect.

1 Like

I didn’t have much lag when I went. But I do have FiOS and a decent computer.

1 Like

The lag was bad, but the XP I earned was even worse.

1 Like

should be Lag-rak’s Revenge. every single time they do an update i lag ballz tuesday. i’ve got ultra fast internet and a top shelf gaming rig. all my programs and drivers and such are updated and patched and running tip top on my end. every other mmo and game and program i use/play on the desktop runs flawlessly at max/ultra graphics. yet 16 years deep into wow, and i have unplayable korraks revenge bg. why blizz, why???

Fix the EXP while you’re at it.

An hour and a half of insane lag filled Korrak’s and all I got outof it was 12 bubs of exp, and we clean swept the Alliance.

1 Like

the lag in this is so bad u die befor u can hit anyone i have never been so mad in my life

The game servers literally cannot handle all our random procs from borrowed power.

Hopefully this means we’ll stop getting random procs in Shadowlands.

We have the same borrowed power we have last time though, dont we? I never lagged out when they did the event before.

Can confirm, decent comp, decent internet, and basically just standing there while I get watching things jump frame around me.

We can queue for it now? lol