Lag in bgs

Hello , I am aware that i do not play from the ideal location being singapore but when queued into australian servers i got 200 MS which is okay, can still do arena as the talent pool is 500 ms behind europe which i am used to. BUt since we started to merge the Eastcoast servers i honestly have AV finished before gates even open for me. Cant move in wintergrasp, 400 MS in arena.

Westcoast is fine but adding eastcost? Is there any solution to this problem?

1 Like

I’m In Australia and every BG I get into now is roughly 5k world MS 12 Ms home only just started happening. all the other players in the BG’s that are from Oceanic severs suffer the same it’s just stupid at this point. Having to AFK cos you can’t play then copping a 15min deserter buff…

yeah this started happening for me today too… as well as other people in the BG’s

Unplayable game again! :smiley: if you pvp that is

I’m in a remote mountain village in Thailand at the moment on a month long vacation with my wife using her personal hotspot AIS SIM card she bought at the 7-11 + her MacBook Pro. I log into Bene every day and play 300ms. The lowest I’ve ever seen it is 280ms. It’s playable but I would never arena on it. I play Bene because when I return home it’s 50ms. I don’t play much cuz busy on vacation but I agree with you there’s no reason to force folks into 300ms it’s pretty hard to do anything like pvp.

Also last night I did have like 12k ping so I had to watch a movie we downloaded on Netflix before we left instead of getting levels in lol

Asian servers would be maybe. When I lived in Korea, I played on Korean servers and consistently had less than 10ms ping. That was nice, but you needed a Korean ID number to make an account.

I’m kind of surprised they don’t have Singapore servers. That would potentially solve a lot of issues for English speakers in the area/region, including others in Asia and Oceania.

+1 to moving AU region to Singapore.

:woman_shrugging:

Singapore is the destination i was thinking of too. The Aus servers are so bad that its better to make a character on a westcoast realm becuase they are probably stealing the wires and so on down in Aus if i know them correctly. Why are they there to begin with, what did their grampas grampas grampas work as?