Lady vash is just annoying

This is a concept that most players don’t seem to get. When everything is cleared and on farm is when this game is the least fun. Would they rather everything be like Kara where everyone clears it the first night?

Last I checked, my small RP server has like 50 guilds that register on Warcraft Logs. Only 3 have killed Kael. Only 1 has killed Vashj. None Horde-side have. I think that’s pretty cool. It’s motivation to be one of the next few to down those bosses, and it will make the victories actually be something to be proud of when they happen.

It def beats the target dummy bosses of Classic.

Hard content is whats fun.

1 Like

yet retail kids cry about “classic is so easy” yet most of you can’t even do ssc or tk LUL

shows how silly wow is these days, twitch/streamers ruined the community/reddit as well.

1 Like

KT can be considered a hard fight but you can manage all the mechanics compared to vash where bad rng can pretty much kill you

1 Like

You’ll get nowhere with forum posters dude, nobody here makes any logical sense

There was a great post I read here about attunements Killing the game because nobody plays alts due to them. Basically everyone just raid logs and doesn’t help recruits or new players.

What’s the point of keeping a hard mode version of a boss if masses of people are quitting the game every day.

Tbh, nerf Vashj kt, remove attunements and see participation go up again. More alts leveling. More community.

1 Like

RNG design for bosses is never good, and that’s literally all the difficult of P3 Vash. It’s frustrating to say the least.

True, there are guilds here wiping at 10% all the time because of it.

I know, my guild is one of them. The wrong people being MC’d (our Retadin one shots people) means a wipe.

I totally agree with that but I guess blizzard doesn’t want to do it :frowning:

My guilds been struggling with her aswell and the only way to deal with RNG is to remove as much as possible.

1. Spread out, this reduces the amount of “I got hit by 2 spores”
  2. Healers MC’d healing her? Wound poison, aimed shot and MS are your friends.

It’s about minimising the what if’s and just burning her down fast before too many what ifs become well that happened.

Wiping just makes the kill even sweeter. Just keep at it. U shouldn’t be frustrated u should be motivated to make the final couple adjustments to get the kill.

I find when a raid gets frustrated they lose focus and end up wiping alot earlier % wise.

The gear you’re farming from the other 8 bosses will help a lot. Make sure people are full consuming and have sufficient HP, particularly casters wearing crafted stuff. If you have the dps to smoothely transition from P2 to P3, then you have the dps to finish P3.

I was kind of annoyed at Vashj because of the MC mechanic, but having repeat killed her a couple times, the fight doesn’t feel that bad. And the gear we’ve picked up has made a significant difference. The first kill was tough, but that gear made the second and third kills pretty smoothe.

Kinda disagree. Wiping and learning something makes kills sweeter, like you conquered something. Wiping because of RNG until the RNG isnt bad doesnt feel sweet, just annoying.

We wiped on Vashj like 5 times at 1%. Once at less than 5k hp. Phase 3 is hectic, but with some strategy and personal accountability it’s definitely doable. The “thornling strat” helps quite a bit as well.

Thornling strat? What is that? Druids putting thorns on everyone for the extra damage??

If the mechanic is RNG, then RNG is a mechanic. No different from any other mechanic.

I keep trying to tell our raid leader that if our strategy doesnt work with random RNG then our strategy is flawed, not the encounter.

2 Likes

Thornling seeds from dire maul

They basically can be targeted by the sportbats for poison.

Are you dragging her down on phase 1?

We were getting her to 66-67% before she started phase 2 doing this.

Yea we have been. I think our best is 65% with warlocks hitting their curse of doom. Usually around 66% though. I’m not 100% sure it’s worth, but every % seems to count so…

And yea, dropping thornlings on the outer rims later in P3 seemed to help a lot with clearing up the middle so dps could pump.

Yea we killed her this week almost a full minute faster than last week.

Had about 20-22 people alive at the end.

The biggest thing is to just wipe it fast if people die in phase 1 or phase 2, you want everyone up going into phase 3.