Lady vash is just annoying

I’ve seen both our OTs who are responsible for MCing get MCd at the same time. Hell I saw it happen twice in one fight back during progression.

Non CCable MC mechanics are horrendous. If an ele sham gets MC and finishes a chain lightning cast it’ll nearly one shot whomever it hits due to the 999% damage buff

If you could at least kick them it’s be bearable

2 Likes

Closer to 6 I’m sure.

Doesn’t like RNG = wants DBM to predict exactly everything with exact timing so we don’t have to actually think and respond to what’s happening, just listen to DBM announce everything so we can raid while watching streaming movies. How dare a boss do something totally random instead of heavily scripted! I bet that same boss doesn’t like RNG with some DPS getting a string of crits against them or a tank dodging their special attacks or a healer critting heals on a tank when the boss has almost killed them!

5 Likes

The increased HP I’m fine with, its right on the line of where its a bit of a DPS check which is fine. If you dont have the players and coordination to get through phase 2 without getting overrun then that’s a perfectly acceptable barrier.

But there are definitely 2 things which make the fight obnoxious;

Having no counter to Persuasion is really stupid. Yes they’re tankable, but even tanks can get clobbered from players doing 1,100% damage. And if your offtanks get MC’d then you’re up the creek. IMO it should be removable with something like Mass Dispel to bring a different mechanic to the table.

Toxic Spores doing 3k AOE damage that you cant avoid, then ticking so fast you take a guaranteed 3k additional damage is also stupid. Had one attempt where i was hit by a spore, moved as fast as possible, still took a tick damage, then hit by a 2nd spore where i ran to … 9k damage taken in under 2 seconds. Checked our logs and 60% of toxic spore dmg was taken by unavoidable impact damage, there’s a good reason the impact dmg was the first thing removed.

We haven’t tried KT yet because we wanted to kill Vash first

Same for us.

its amazing how different these forums are compared to what they were pre TK/SSC launch, we had people talking about how they just take anyone to the raid who shows up and pugs were killing vash on ptr etc, now we’re asking for nerfs 3 weeks in :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: , ofcourse none of those posters are anywhere to be seen, haven’t seen a “i don’t know why people are minmaxing 15 year old content” post in awhile, shame

Just wait till the overall raid gear improves or you can wait until p3 when this encounter gets nerfed

You know dbm has nothing to do with this right?

Alot of people underestimated Vashj pre nerf.

There’s a reason only 1 guild beat her back then.

That’s true

The best thing my guild came up with for the MC’s is taunting them. Made the fight a whole lot easier.

Yeah we are doing that, it works pretty well when you have it down to science

It will be milked hard unless the sub crater continues. 4 months of t4 was genuinely ridiculous and they deserved the loss of players that happened

1 Like

It took us 56 attempts to down her and it was so satisfying when she went down.
Trust me… If your at 10, 8, 6, % right now, it will feel so good to kill her without a nerf, your so close.

We are trying! Hopefully this week she goes down

1 Like

Agree she is annoying. That is why we kill her.

It all makes sense now

1 Like

just get good games easy

If you’re on Vash you’re not a casual; that or we have very different definitions of the word. Anyone who’s clearing all the raid content out now definitely isn’t, at least imho. Best of luck though, you should be killing her in a week or two if you’re there (10%ish) now!