Ladies Lounge and Megathread

I’ll buy you a drink, if you by a full time lady a drink too :coffee:

2 Likes

can we get Shania on repeat please

1 Like

Greetings folks. How is everyone.
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

Tired, and sore. I think I slept wrong, and it gave me a really stiff neck.

2 Likes

Oh no i hate it when that happens :frowning:

2 Likes

I know, but I always look at a funny side and see my neck is still attached to my shoulders :joy:

And sorry for the late reply back, got caught up in making something to eat.

And how are you my favourite Vulpera?

2 Likes

I’m doing good. Just swapped internet providers from Spectrum to Kenetic and so far so good.

I gotta upgrade my cables though since they cap at 100 mbps so I get that 500 mbps and those will be in Tuesday. Bill is also cheaper too.

2 Likes

Damn. I wish I could get faster internet. Seems to be 100mbps is the best it is ever going to get here in Aus.

2 Likes

Ya they just installed fiber lines out this way not too long ago. I think in fall of last year.

So gonna try it and see how it goes. So far absolutely no lag.

2 Likes

Until you connect with someone on an Oceanic Server.

Na with it being this fast, it should be just a blip if that’s the case but we’ll see.

1 Like

In-law stories… oof! Just hearing the term “in-law” raises my anxiety levels slightly, lol.

As for failing bodies… does anyone know where to get a bra that is pretty AND comfortable that doesn’t fit and feel like a boa constrictor trying to bruise my soul?

1 Like

This made me lol

3 Likes

Please provide us with kitty pics.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Do you have intimissimi in the states (assuming you’re in the states)? Theirs are pretty comfortable and many of them are pretty too. And then some from Triumph aren’t bad.

1 Like

Wierd how you can have a gay megathread and a females megathread but cant have a guys megathread.
For real?

1 Like

Yea it’s pretty stupid. Did the gentlemen’s lounge thread get deleted too?

I think so.

Blizzard mods get in here The body type 2’s
are calling themselves something different :rotating_light:

3 Likes