Ladies Lounge and Megathread

And two lovely Blood Elf gents to keep you entertained :wink:

6 Likes

Men that want to chill in here will be honorary ladies and will have their flower that they can wear in their hat or as a corsage.

9 Likes

Now I feel welcome as long as I remain ladylike. Expect from me a portrait of decorum.

5 Likes

Blizzard we need more pink :cherry_blossom: and girly stuff in game stat.

Let’s start with alicorn mounts.

Than pink :cherry_blossom: cosmetics.

7 Likes

“No more pink! I want PURPLE!!!”

6 Likes

I would love purple and albino skins for my drakes.

6 Likes

Dark purple. :grinning:

High quality purple designs. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

“Royal Purple. Darker is okay too.”
/smile

1 Like

We use to call them wereladies when they’d join our ladies raid nights in Marvel Heroes, when we had a sudden spot open.

2 Likes

Dang that sounds like me. I have enough hair XD hahaha (dang genetics ._.)

3 Likes

I just saw what you said there. I hope all goes well! That will be a relief for sure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am going to try to get that outfit tomorrow.

1 Like

I love purple! My draenei is purple and I love the lucid nightmare mount from legion. I’ve tried multiple times to make a good purple mog, even with picking ardenweld last xpac it just didn’t work out. We definitely need more puple! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I’m amazed that this thread wasn’t taken down since it’s not inclusive to everyone.

1 Like

It is actually.

If folks want to chill in here, they get a flower and are good to chill in here.

Would you like a flower?

4 Likes

If you get it done by an amateur it can very much be a perm with the chemical burns, lol. Tried to skimp and get it at a non-specialized salon once and this lady burnt out over 50% of my hair :sob: Thankfully it was when I was like 20, but never again.

It does keep your hair ramrod straight even out of the shower though! For months! No blowouts required until your roots really start to grow in, which for me is about 3-4 months.

2 Likes

So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfullyy

5 Likes

“I love that song.”
/grin

5 Likes

heck… i didn’t recognize you!!

6 Likes

“I got it yesterday.”
/happy grin

7 Likes