Ladies Lounge and Megathread

I was trying to be nice.

2 Likes

Ok, i will start one and see what happens. SO I WILL SEE WHO HERE TROLLS IT. I OT ALL THE NAMES WRITTEN DOWN.

2 Likes

“Any problems with us coming by, and saying hello?”
/smile

K. I. S. S. I. N. G — omg, I’m glad I’m not the only one that got romantic vibes from that cinematic.

1 Like

why would you take it upon yourself that it’s “us folks” who are getting threads 404’d?
if a thread can’t stay civil, it’s going to get deleted.
it’s more likely the individuals who are being spoken down to, who are going to do the reporting.

and if you read my post properly, i didn’t mention a specific thread… i mentioned the ENTIRE REST OF THE FORUM.

you can flex anywhere you feel the need.
you can even flex in here if you need to.
…but you’re more likely to get eye-rolls instead of people clamoring to out-flex you.

It’s ok for women to come together and support each other in a setting where they’re made to feel like they don’t belong.

you’re not being oppressed.
you’re not being discriminated against.
you don’t need to be offended.
you’ll be fine.

:people_hugging:

5 Likes

rubbish.

ok.

there’s a rainbow thread which has existed for almost a year now.

nobody has felt the need to “come in and shut it down”.

Proved you wrong.

5 Likes

Sometimes I feel like starting a family, but I can’t because Arthas had to come farm HKs against low level newbies questing in Eversong Woods.

2 Likes

Looks like they deleted the other thread….again. It wasn’t even bad this time lol. Typical.

2 Likes

moderation on a sunday?

i don’t even know what planet this is anymore.

4 Likes

The sad part is I saw her live nearly that long ago, but I certainly have changed. She puts on such a great performance, even in recent live shows that I’ve seen on YouTube. Much love for her and the other female rockers!

2 Likes

Just found out…
If I print screen in some games it automatically goes to my clipboard…
This changes everything

2 Likes

I’m a male, I cook and I clean, but I don’t make it look easy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Robo moderation unit detecting high levels of reports activating the thread deleter 9000!

Moderation? Unlikely. Robot revolution? Always lurking.

4 Likes

in WoW, it goes to your clipboard AND saves a copy to Warcraft > retail > Screenshots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh, good to know!

Here’s a pic of me fighting zombies. I gotta reduce the banner size and hide UI next time.

which game is that?

the army in the background could do something useful like… help.

:laughing:

It’s Total War Warhammer 3, and the vampires lost that fight

1 Like

This is a ton of accusations, high key. Accusations with no proof.

I think the moderators even extended the post limit on that thread. It’s amazing! :black_heart:

1 Like

Stopping by to send groovy vibes to all.
:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Sylvanas is up cleaning the counters and dusting around… getting this place all nice and neat for Sunday evening.