(Ladies) Is there anything in game you think is inappropriate?

Hrmm the only thing that ever ‘affected’ me is probably the Hillsbrad quest chain where you turn the refugees into Forsaken. I thought that was pretty whack after being Alliance only for a year.

9 Likes

Succubus had got to go

7 Likes

Why?

Does she offend you?
Succubus have been part of mythology for centuries. So have Siren.
What ‘offends me’ (not really) is that we still haven’t gotten our promised male version, the Incubus.

112 Likes

It depends on the player playing it . Some one can play Mario and say its abusing turtles and teaching kids to hurt animals :rofl:

17 Likes

PETA, is that you?

10 Likes
4 Likes

Ah yes, that troll thread I’ve muted.

61 Likes

I wish women the very best luck in RNG.
stretches feet in the air and wiggles toes

4 Likes

Because this forum is full of trolls who thing they are really funny.

8 Likes

Which is why its disingenuous. Its virtue signaling crap as many of the things they want removed are not being asked for by women, and is being done for puritanical bs reasons.

49 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. There was actually some very constructive discussion.

1 Like

Vulpera.

shudders

14 Likes

You just want them removed because you do not want to hurt the cute little buggers.

Succubus are powerful demons, just like all other demons a warlock can subject. They are just as enslaved as any other demon and I doubt they would do kindly on being ‘abused’. They are in general, the ones that do the abusing.

12 Likes

Alternatives were glyphs, adding less revealing armor to her, or adding the incubus for equality.

5 Likes

72 Likes

Oh geebus… This explains all of his actions. That poor guy!!

3 Likes

As a former girl, I’m really tired when a female character is essentially boiled down to “I AM HERE TO HAVE CHILD THEN DIE”

It always makes me roll my eyes a little when baby plotlines happen with female characters.

Aggra had personality ( sort of ) but the second she got pregnant at the end of Cata her story and personality VANISHED.

Least with stuff like the Proudmoore family drama they somehow managed to make me give a dang. ( But then again its Laura Bailey. So of course I care. )

I’m not saying lets never have pregnancy plots or babies ever again in WoW. It’s just so predictable.

25 Likes

Ya know which Troll is consistently funny though? Good ol Bwonsamdi…

18 Likes

Hm, I think I missed that storyline.
I did do one where I helped her bring Thrall back to reality. All lovey dovey I love you and stuff.

3 Likes